Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
(JW) Looking for work

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LuvsTheWolf

Tiny Werewolf

11,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:23 pm
I will work collecting things. I'm usually on gaia for a few hours everyday,
if you need a towns collector or zomg
and I fish in bassken lake everyday i'm really hoping to find a semi permanent thing or a few jobs just so that i can earn my way here.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:52 pm
I will gladly pay u for collecting all of those items even the fish! What I am trying to figure out is the pay. My plan on pay is whatever you collect, I then sell on the MP, and then what I sold it for, you get half. By the way I will have written down on a topic in the mini shop area of who collected what and the price I sold it at. The price, if you want to, you can go and see in my MP. I was also thinking of vacation time and a period to do so. The period of time will have to be up to u. If you can get on and do it I'm fine with that but if i takes longer than a week then I will say something. A week later and nothing is said, you will be fired. Vacation time, I'll give you 3 weeks of paid time, you choose when. I will give you, whatever seems good of your previous work. If u used no vacation time then each week will give you 20,000 and if you spent 0 vacation weeks u then get 80,000 with a raise of 100g per item sold. Deal?  

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

LuvsTheWolf

Tiny Werewolf

11,575 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:42 pm
Bubblehead0987654321
I will gladly pay u for collecting all of those items even the fish! What I am trying to figure out is the pay. My plan on pay is whatever you collect, I then sell on the MP, and then what I sold it for, you get half. By the way I will have written down on a topic in the mini shop area of who collected what and the price I sold it at. The price, if you want to, you can go and see in my MP. I was also thinking of vacation time and a period to do so. The period of time will have to be up to u. If you can get on and do it I'm fine with that but if i takes longer than a week then I will say something. A week later and nothing is said, you will be fired. Vacation time, I'll give you 3 weeks of paid time, you choose when. I will give you, whatever seems good of your previous work. If u used no vacation time then each week will give you 20,000 and if you spent 0 vacation weeks u then get 80,000 with a raise of 100g per item sold. Deal?

you have a deal, we can discuss more in pm if you would like, you can also add me as a friend to make it easier to work together.  
The Gaia Job Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games