Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
[WW] Need some help linking. (Good pay!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feel the Booty

Big Bear

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 1:53 pm
I want to make my quest thread pretty and easy to sort through.

Here is the job:
-I send you a list of items
-You go to the mp, find it's listings, and link it there. (If you don't know how, I'll explain).
-You send the links back to me.

Pay is negotiable. I have more than enough money to provide.

You need to:
-Have at least two hours on your hand every day for a few days
-Comprehend English to a point where I can speak to you without having to explain what each and every word means.

If you can, instead of linking, put picture links, I will pay you double.

Form:
How often can you be on Gaia?
What's your timezone?
Do you know how to link?
Do you know how to picture link?
What would you like to be paid [u]per[/u] link you make?

Link to Quest Thread

Thanks~!  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:03 pm
How many items? I'm doing this for someone else, so I would be doing it around that and my guild and shop stuff.  

Love Renewed
Captain

Feel the Booty

Big Bear

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:16 pm
Love Renewed
How many items? I'm doing this for someone else, so I would be doing it around that and my guild and shop stuff.

A lot, to be honest lmao
I can give it to you in bunches, I guess. I have around 180-190 I need done, but maybe like you can do 20, take a break, do the next 20, take a break, etc.?
How much would you like to be paid per batch? And how big would you like the batches to be?  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:23 pm
Feel the Booty
Love Renewed

A lot, to be honest lmao
I can give it to you in bunches, I guess. I have around 180-190 I need done, but maybe like you can do 20, take a break, do the next 20, take a break, etc.?
How much would you like to be paid per batch? And how big would you like the batches to be?
I can do 180-190, easy. You can send them all together if you want. I can put them in a google doc and send them back to you in groups or when I'm fully done.

100k total?  

Love Renewed
Captain

Feel the Booty

Big Bear

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 2:26 pm
Love Renewed
Feel the Booty
Love Renewed

A lot, to be honest lmao
I can do 180-190, easy. You can send them all together if you want. I can put them in a google doc and send them back to you in groups or when I'm fully done.

100k total?

Let's make it 200k so it's fair.
Oh, sure c:
I just have one more thing. The code for linking pictures is
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
All I need is to somehow find the pictures.
If you do the pictures for me , I'll pay you 2mil total.
Would you be willing to try that? I just don't know where to get the pictures ;-;  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:50 pm
Feel the Booty
Love Renewed
Feel the Booty
Love Renewed

A lot, to be honest lmao

100k total?

Oh, sure c:
Would you be willing to try that? I just don't know where to get the pictures ;-;
Thank you.

I know how to do it lol. The picture links is what I meant I would do lol. Sorry for not being clear on that.

You just right click the mp picture and copy the url then paste it into the image spot.

2mil would be awesome. Thank you.  

Love Renewed
Captain

Feel the Booty

Big Bear

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 4:59 pm
Love Renewed
Feel the Booty
Love Renewed
Feel the Booty
Love Renewed

A lot, to be honest lmao

100k total?

Oh, sure c:
Thank you.

I know how to do it lol. The picture links is what I meant I would do lol. Sorry for not being clear on that.

You just right click the mp picture and copy the url then paste it into the image spot.

2mil would be awesome. Thank you.

Okay. I look forward to it c:
I'll PM you the list.
Please also include the name of the thing beside it. Thanks c:
And then you can PM me back the list and I'll just copy & paste it into my quest thread.
Thanks c:  
The Gaia Job Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff