Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
[aw] Banners Needed!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Grandmother

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:36 pm
So, here's the thing. I'm making an academy roleplaying guild called Pacific Academy. I'm in need of banners, both button sized and larger ones for post layout purposes.
I'd like for it to be ocean-themed, so nice, warm colors and blues. You don't need to include pictures such as shells, but if you do, you get brownie points.

If you think you qualify please post a few samples and your prices. I'm considering all and accepting more than one artist. Thank you so much for your time!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:01 pm
Little Grandmother
So, here's the thing. I'm making an academy roleplaying guild called Pacific Academy. I'm in need of banners, both button sized and larger ones for post layout purposes.
I'd like for it to be ocean-themed, so nice, warm colors and blues. You don't need to include pictures such as shells, but if you do, you get brownie points.

If you think you qualify please post a few samples and your prices. I'm considering all and accepting more than one artist. Thank you so much for your time!
Hello, please read [urk=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23778119]Our Guide then update your ww header to the correct one for this thread.  

Love Renewed
Captain

TheLuckyOne149

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:22 pm
I'm somewhat afraid I can't really help you, but others might. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!  
The Gaia Job Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games