Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
WW for A Passionate Charity Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PassionFIower

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:22 pm
User Image

We are looking for people to fill many positions. When you sign on you will pick a job. Each month you will have a chance to keep the job your chose or to pick a different one. We pay as long as you do your job. We are looking for people for events, inviting, posting, and more.

We are also looking for some Graphic Designers for events and people who want to sell their layouts/graphics/chibis/art/pixels etc during events.

Just grab the form below and post it here. If you want to be our grahics person or sell your work please add samples of your work.

Thank you!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:25 pm
Jobs and Pay

Jobs and Pay

1. Invitations and Welcoming- You invite people to the guild and welcome all new members.
Pay: 200mil a month + bonuses per person invited and welcomed
2. Gifters- You give gifts out to our members each month.
Pay: 500mil a month + 500k per gift sent (We give you a budget for gifts that isn't from your pay too.)
3. Moderators- You help moderate the guild, and post as much as you can.
Pay: 100mil a month + 10 mil per post
4. Graphic Designers- You make the guild and event graphics.
Pay: Paid per graphic based on size, complexity, and quality. 50mil-50bil
5. Events Crew- These are people who work with me to host great events. You will host booths, contests, games, and/or more during each event.
Pay: 500mil per event thread made, 1bil bonuses for actively being involved with planning events and moderating them.
Application

[quote="PassionFIower"][/quote]
[b]Hire me please!![/b]

Username:
Gaia age:
Are you over 13?:
Crew experience?:
Will you stay around?:
Any questions?:

PassionFIower

PassionFIower

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:25 pm
Reserved  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:26 pm
Open  

PassionFIower

Universalism

Dapper Gaian

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:15 pm
PassionFIower

We are looking for people to fill many positions. When you sign on you will pick a job. Each month you will have a chance to keep the job your chose or to pick a different one. We pay as long as you do your job. We are looking for people for events, inviting, posting, and more.

We are also looking for some Graphic Designers for events and people who want to sell their layouts/graphics/chibis/art/pixels etc during events.

Just grab the form below and post it here. If you want to be our grahics person or sell your work please add samples of your work.

Thank you!

Hire me please!!

Hi, I would like to apply for the moderator position for your guild.

Username: Universalism

Gaia age: 402 days

Are you over 13?: Yes, I'm 18

Crew experience?: None, I'm new to guilds here. However, I have over 2 years of experience with moderating, administrating, and engaging communities outside of Gaia Online.

Will you stay around?: Definitely. I do have higher priorities I need to attend to on a daily basis like school work and probably an irl job pretty soon but I'll help out to the best of my ability.

Any questions?: Just want to make sure this is the right guild: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/a-passionate-charity/g.423019/

Than you for your time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:44 pm
PassionFIower

Hire me please!!

Username: ippuda
Gaia age: 2551 days
Are you over 13?: I promise you, yes
Crew experience?: I run a joint quest here x; about two years ago i worked at a tektek shop (tho not anymore because i don't like the avatar builder); i've also ran a few rp's, but I have yet to add this too my list ^_^
Will you stay around?: i'm very active during this time of year and check gaia constantly
Any questions?: i'm not sure, but i'm interested in the moderator of the gifter c: if i do have any questions later, i'll ask! c:  

ippuda

Friendly Gaian

PassionFIower

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:28 pm
ippuda
PassionFIower

Hire me please!!

Username: ippuda
Gaia age: 2551 days
Are you over 13?: I promise you, yes
Crew experience?: I run a joint quest here x; about two years ago i worked at a tektek shop (tho not anymore because i don't like the avatar builder); i've also ran a few rp's, but I have yet to add this too my list ^_^
Will you stay around?: i'm very active during this time of year and check gaia constantly
Any questions?: i'm not sure, but i'm interested in the moderator of the gifter c: if i do have any questions later, i'll ask! c:
Welcome on board. Please check out the new crew check in thread once you're promoted.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2015 4:31 pm
PassionFIower

Welcome on board. Please check out the new crew check in thread once you're promoted.

Oh yay! Thank and I will do that asap!  

ippuda

Friendly Gaian

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:10 pm
PassionFIower

Hire me please!!

Username: bubblehead0987654321
Gaia age: 631 days
Are you over 13?: Yes, I am 14.
Crew experience?: I am a current moderator in Weird Inc. and I've ran a game thread in the NSTG
Will you stay around?: Yes
Any questions?: Nope  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:42 pm
bubblehead0987654321

PassionFIower

GJC Assistant

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:46 am
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 4:16 pm
heart  

Love Renewed
Captain

LdyChynna

Beloved Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:32 am
are you still hiring ?

Thank you!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:55 pm
LdyChynna
are you still hiring ?

Thank you!
yes  

Love Renewed
Captain

Amy McGregor

O.G. Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:56 am
PassionFIower

Hire me please!!
If you still need help

Username: Amy McGregor
Gaia age: 4007 days (2005 Gaian)
Are you over 13?: Yes!
Crew experience?: I do have some. I have my own guild and have been Vice-Captain and Crew in other guilds.
Will you stay around?: Yes.
Any questions?: No, thank you! Do you have any questions?  
The Gaia Job Center

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff