Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The GJC Lounge (Hang out)
hey? what up lets chat

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hello
  hi
  gold whore?
View Results

techpriest35

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:15 pm
been gone from this guild for ages. im currently working on several campagins for dugneons and dragons and im buying christmas gifts for irl friends idk if this is the right forum to chat with others  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 7:56 am
Hello! I used to have a job here. I think I may have been a mod? No idea lol it was so long ago. What kind of things have happened during your dnd campaigns? smile  

Winged Timberwolf

Friendly Werewolf

13,075 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

techpriest35

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:46 pm
i used to have jobs and do stuff here its been too long.
most recfently i was playing a monk in 5.0 we were prisoners forced to mine and the village was under mind controll apparently some how the party broke the mind control and started killing guards
it was awesome apparently we were silver dragons that had never transformed during our lifetimes and there was a creepy demon guy controling humans i punched everything it was awesome
i will tell of my ideas in a little bit im running out of time on the public computer that i use during lunch break  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:44 pm
campaign idea 1 involves a druid/wizard that thinks the "civilized" world has encroached too far into nature's territory so he starts capturing large animals like bears or big cats or what ever is the dominate non humanoid predator in the area
then he enchants them to be his servants/soldiers he increases about 10% of the animals gathered inot his personal guard
10% into generals for his army
60 % only get enhancements but are not much stronger that the average version of the animal
20% get turned into captains and have armor
the terror of a dire bear wearing full plate attacking in a squad would wreck most npcs and maybe some lower level players  

techpriest35

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
The GJC Lounge (Hang out)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items