Reply Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads
[PRP] Sura's Garden Journal

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sura of the desert

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:36 pm
Sitting in her newly set up Garden Sura sits before her Slime.
She seems to be on a picnic blanket and the slime for now is in a little softer patch of green.
Petting it occasionally she seems to have a book in hand:
In it she writes.

-+::Entry One
Dear journal
This has been put off too long. True before I did not really have very much of a reason to write. But I realize that I could have at least have prepared a home for future Silkies
For now I am an owner of one
and as soon as I have at least 1k I will use it to show my appreciation to the one who made it.
For now I hope Hophop enjoys the little bed I made it in my garden.
I certainly have enjoyed Hop-hop's company::+-
she pauses to feed the little one a baby carrot freshy cleaned.
-+::I certainly hope I am allowed to keep this little guy even after Easter
where I will hope to attain little friends for him.
For now I will take care of my little Hop-hop
Goodnight::+-
At last she closes the book for the night and resumes feeding her slime adoringly Once done she gently picks the little being up, in an attempt allow it to rest, and takes it back home.
(3)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:08 am
-+:: Entry Two:
Dear Journal,
I should probably write a list of the slimes I have adopted so far,
though, for now this list will be short I am sure I will adopt more.
A single slime can get lonely afterall.

1)User Image
adopted on March 26 2006

This won't of course keep me from loving the one I have any less.
Hop-hop is very dear to me and always will be.
I just hope to eventually find friends for him
he does deserve them.::+-
(1)

Sura of the desert

Sura of the desert

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:07 pm
By the time Sura managed to have enough time to write it was evening.
She was slightly weary but seeing Hop-hop besides her brightened her eyes and she soon fed her little slime baby carrots again.
She was always sure to feed it the softest kind, lets it be difficult for such a tiny creature to digest.
After a few she pauses to write.

-+::Entry Three
I have finally come to realize how I have attained this little bundle and I will eternally be greatefull to Cassi for her gift.
Such generosity fills me with joy and compels me to share it with others.
I hope to soon have enough finances to give these crittors to others as well.
It would a shame not to do this.
Thankfully I am very close to this goal.
Though first I need to figure out what Cassi dearest full screen name is.
In the meantime I will begin planning a little group date with hop-hop
I am sure he would enjoy playing with others::+-
Here she pauses to feed the slime the last carrot before cheerfully asking
"You'd like playing with others wouldn't you".
Hearing a sort of chirp in responce she giggles and pets her little slime.

-+::This will be set up during the daytime, hopefully when others are active as well.
For now all I can do is plan and rest on it.::+-
There she closes the journal again before beginning to tease her slime by nudging or tickling it, which only led to a playfull chase and chirps and giggles.
It was a bit after that she finally picked the little one up and returned home for the night.

(3)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:22 pm
Ariving home later than usual Sura finds her hop-hop anxiously waiting for her. Getting the baby carrots out she kneels by the little crittor to first pet and soothe him. Once Hop-hop calmed she begins to feed the little one adoringly, this time focusing on feeding the slime before allowing herself time to write in her journal.
-+:: Entry Four
Dear Journal,
it seems that I have gotten a bit slow lately. I had finally amounted enough gold to buy the easter slimes for two only to find it closed.
I hope that others have gotten them slimes as it would be a shame if none did.
Though I have yet to make a picnic for others I am hoping I will have time tomorrow.
I will do my best to be a good host for the others, as interacting with them so far has only been a pleasure.
I look forward to tomorrow, but until then,
goodnight.::+-
It was there that she closes the book and sooths her little Hop-hop into sleep before retiring for the night.
(2)

Sura of the desert

Sura of the desert

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:36 pm
Arving home Sura realizes that it had been a while since she has spent some time with her slime. Of course she had fed the little crittor through the days, however other things had kept her from truly spending some time with him. She realizes this truly as Hop-hop all but bounces onto her as she enters her garden.
Catching her slime she giggles and soon begins to pet and feed him.
"have you missed me? heart " she asks.
In reply the slime makes a chirp and what she is sure was a purr.
"I am soorry I was gone for so long, you are dear to me and will always be. heart "
This time instead of writing in her journal she decides to set it aside and pay attention to her slime. Placing the slime back onto the ground she soon holds the last baby carrot nearby, though as he got close she pulled it away. This was just enough to give the little guy a chase, not as torture but more of a combination of play and excercise.
The little slime seemed to enjoy this game in anycase, as it gave a little chirp everytime it missed and wanted to try again. Though after a few tries he does succeed and happily eats the baby carrot.
Giving a small giggle she continues to play with hop-hop until it is time for both to retire to bed. There she plants a small kiss on his head and tuck him in before heading off to bed herself.

(3)

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 10:55 pm
In these last few weeks it had been too cold to allow hop-hop to stay outside for long, though thankfully summer was nearing. So it was on one warmer evening that Sura brought her little slime outside to play again.
He of course was more than happy to be out again and soon began to roll around in the grass. Sura merely giggles as she watches him and waits until he rolls back to her feet before scooping him up and carefully throwing and catching the little crittor.
All in all the two enjoyed the last bit of sun before it began growing darker and cooler.
Of course at this point she wrapped a little blanket around her slime before beginning to feed him his favorite glazed baby carrots. This took her a while since each little carrot takes about a minute or two for the little crittor to eat.
But she was patient and always watched him to be sure he did not choke.
By the time Hop-hop got to his last carrot he was squeaking with delight and Sura picked him up to lovingly cradle him to sleep.
"Good night little Hop-hop, I hope your dreams are as adorable as you."

(2)

Sura of the desert

Sura of the desert

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 4:27 pm
It had been a while since Sura was in her own home, and even longer since she had seen her precious little pet. Since she had been away, the house and her silky slime had both been taken care of by one of the angels she knew while she was in heaven. Of course, it was this little slime that she saw to first. His name was Hop-hop and as soon as he saw her he tried his best to jump to her. Being so small however, he nearly fell short, however Sura was able to catch her little pet in time.
So she soon snuggled to him and quietly says to him
“I am sorry I was gone for so long. I will try to take you with me next time, alright?”
Hop-hop by this merely squeaked in delight and cuddled to her.
She smiled at this and quietly asked the angel if he had been fed that day, sadly, it seemed as though her little friend was reluctant to eat when fed by another.
Sighing, she snuggled even closer to her little pet and understood why he was still so small. She then smiled and told him quietly,
“I won’t leave you again.”
With that said she delicately took him to the kitchen and opened another can of baby carrots. However, instead of simply feeding him, she took a bit of a sweet liquid, dipped the carrots in it and baked them. This would give them a sweet glazed affect, though it would take a little longer to feed him.
She would have to wait for them to cool down after all.
So once she tested one of the baby carrots, she smiled, and slowly began to feed the hungry little critter.
“Hold on Hop-hop, slow down a little”, she said with a light laugh, “If you eat any faster you might pop.”
She was teasing of course, and she poked his soft stomach with another small laugh.
Hop-hop, however, did not understand, and made a soft squeak of confusion.
“Don’t worry, I was only teasing”, she reassured before feeding him more of the glazed baby carrots.
Though she had to be careful to feed him a bit more slowly, and hold the carrot fast, lest the silky slime got overly anxious and ate the carrot whole. Soon, however, she was done, and her little Hop-hop was beginning to fall asleep in her hands.
“Do not worry my precious,
I will make sure you have companions soon.”
She had, in fact gotten news of more silky slimes that she might be able to receive.
If she could then she would be sure that Hop-hop would never be bored or lonely again.
She giggled then as she watched Hop-hop sleep, snoring lightly as he dreamt, and she wondered what he could be dreaming of.
“I hope your dreams are as sweet as you my precious.” she whispered to him as she took him quietly to his little nest like bed and gently set him down.
She could not help but watch the little one sleep for a while; she had truly missed him and thought that maybe she was beginning to feel motherly towards him.
So, finally, as she admitted this to herself, she knelt down by her little Hop-hop, and gently pet him before placing a gently kiss on what she hoped was his forehead.
“Sleep well, my little one,” She gently whispers, “for tomorrow, I promise you a fun and exciting day.”
(6)

Private Roleplay and Silky Slime Collection Threads

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff