Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:25 pm
Ultrabord
Crystbalfast

kinda cute, although that mermaid character looks quite young for 14, closer to 12, although I did too when I was that age lol.

also, I've been thinking of making a new mermaid and merman characters, maybe even mermaid Moana because that would work perfectly, it would be an older version of Moana of course (she's definitely like 10-12 in the movie, although there's that one sassy line by Maui asking her if she was 8, but most 8-year-olds can't wear strapless dresses LOL.) So this would be 15-year-old Moana, I suppose. I made her in a newer mermaid dress up game on Doll Divine. Two styles, one with a mermaid tail, one with human legs (although I forgot to change the background and take off the gills lol.) She would also probably be a sorcerer/mage in this AU and be able to transform herself, although nothing as crazy as her demigod mentor Maui LOL.

User Image
User Image

What's this new mermaid dress up game on Doll Divine called? Is it an HTML5 powered game, bord? Anyway, I have go go to bed soon.
Some Dress Up Doll games are powered by Ruffle. Ruffle is a Shockwave Flash Emulator as well.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 7:55 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
Crystbalfast

kinda cute, although that mermaid character looks quite young for 14, closer to 12, although I did too when I was that age lol.

also, I've been thinking of making a new mermaid and merman characters, maybe even mermaid Moana because that would work perfectly, it would be an older version of Moana of course (she's definitely like 10-12 in the movie, although there's that one sassy line by Maui asking her if she was 8, but most 8-year-olds can't wear strapless dresses LOL.) So this would be 15-year-old Moana, I suppose. I made her in a newer mermaid dress up game on Doll Divine. Two styles, one with a mermaid tail, one with human legs (although I forgot to change the background and take off the gills lol.) She would also probably be a sorcerer/mage in this AU and be able to transform herself, although nothing as crazy as her demigod mentor Maui LOL.

What's this new mermaid dress up game on Doll Divine called? Is it an HTML5 powered game, bord? Anyway, I have go go to bed soon.
Some Dress Up Doll games are powered by Ruffle. Ruffle is a Shockwave Flash Emulator as well.
This one's an HTML game, I also found some partial remakes of some of the Azaleasdolls/Dolldivine/Inkscribble ones redone with waflash. so I have a couple more merfolk/human versions now here (second one's just called "Princess Maker")
User Image
User Image  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Good night ^.^  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2023 5:27 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
Crystbalfast

This one's an HTML game, I also found some partial remakes of some of the Azaleasdolls/Dolldivine/Inkscribble ones redone with waflash. so I have a couple more merfolk/human versions now here (second one's just called "Princess Maker")
User Image
User Image

Hello and evening, bord. Linked Pages 12-21 of my bios. That makes 2/6 of the Table of Contents on my bios page.
Other than that, I have get off soon, bord. But I'll stop on the Gaia app to say hello.
For the Princess Maker Image of Mermaid Moana and Merman Mako as humans, they look great.

*8-13-2023*
Evening, bord. How was your day? I was tried from my arrival trip. The reason is that early this morning, there was a thunderstorm that woke me up and the ride down was tiring.

Other than that, I got Strawberry granola bar cereal that I hope to try tomorrow, so that's new. I also had to bring in everything myself as the unpacking was pretty exhausting as there was house cleaning to do. I had to vacuum out the crumbs as best as I could and sort out what I can.

I was also able to get on the Labtop and work on the Table of Contents for my characters at least Partially considering the laptop's old age being an 8GB RAM. But the good news that it can play the Classic DOOM Games with no problem.
Other than that, I should be up to 31 Pages or half of the pages with links to other pages to my bios. So I'm getting there as I have about 30 Pages to go.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 8:19 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
Crystbalfast

User Image
User Image

Hello and evening, bord. Linked Pages 12-21 of my bios. That makes 2/6 of the Table of Contents on my bios page.
Other than that, I have get off soon, bord. But I'll stop on the Gaia app to say hello.
For the Princess Maker Image of Mermaid Moana and Merman Mako as humans, they look great.

*8-13-2023*
Evening, bord. How was your day? I was tried from my arrival trip. The reason is that early this morning, there was a thunderstorm that woke me up and the ride down was tiring.

Other than that, I got Strawberry granola bar cereal that I hope to try tomorrow, so that's new. I also had to bring in everything myself as the unpacking was pretty exhausting as there was house cleaning to do. I had to vacuum out the crumbs as best as I could and sort out what I can.

I was also able to get on the Labtop and work on the Table of Contents for my characters at least Partially considering the laptop's old age being an 8GB RAM. But the good news that it can play the Classic DOOM Games with no problem.
Other than that, I should be up to 31 Pages or half of the pages with links to other pages to my bios. So I'm getting there as I have about 30 Pages to go.
hi, today I went over and ate spicy crispy chicken sandwiches for lunch/dinner and bought a few groceries on sale because I needed exercise, also did normal online stuff, lots of bumping for platinum to get more avatar items lol. also wanted to replay some old Rinmaru games that have been redone in non-flash platforms, although unfortunately some of the special effects and transparency were lost. tomorrow I'll try to actually go in the YMCA pool, maybe post in roleplay.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:02 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
Crystbalfast

User Image
User Image

*8-13-2023*

hi, today I went over and ate spicy crispy chicken sandwiches for lunch/dinner and bought a few groceries on sale because I needed exercise, also did normal online stuff, lots of bumping for platinum to get more avatar items lol. also wanted to replay some old Rinmaru games that have been redone in non-flash platforms, although unfortunately some of the special effects and transparency were lost. tomorrow I'll try to actually go in the YMCA pool, maybe post in roleplay.

Good Afternoon, bord...
I tried the... granola bar cereal this morning and it was great. Other than that, today's Part 2 of the House cleaning... and hopefully, all of it is done by now. As for the Character bios in my characters section, I reached the 3/4 Mark of the Table of Contents Linking. Since I'm using an old laptop, replies will be slow for me, it may take some time for me.

Other than that, I just relaxed most of the day since its day 2 of the Trip Part 1 as I have 2 Away trips back to back this year for Summer break  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 8:35 pm

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 6:40 am

good morning heart  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:37 am
Queentintin

good morning heart

Cute Princess Peach image  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 7:46 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

good morning heart

Thought so too =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 9:08 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

good morning heart

Thought so too =)

User Image
Anyway, I have to go brb

I'm back. How was your day?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:29 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

good morning heart

Thought so too =)

User Image
Anyway, I have to go brb

*smiles* alright, hope you're back biggrin cute, you can make that too in Azalea Dolls , great heart  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:35 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

good morning heart

Thought so too =)

User Image
Anyway, I have to go brb

*smiles* alright, hope you're back biggrin cute, you can make that too in Azalea Dolls , great heart

Yeah. Looks like a Sister of Princess Peach, Princess Samus, age 15, not a bounty hunter and her personality in the RP reminds me of Princess Lucia Rea Regulus and Yumina Balfast  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:37 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

good morning heart

Thought so too =)

User Image
Anyway, I have to go brb

Yeah. Looks like a Sister of Princess Peach, Princess Samus, age 15, not a bounty hunter and her personality in the RP reminds me of Princess Lucia Rea Regulus and Yumina Balfast

ohh a sister to Princess Peach , I see , very nice =) and cool personality too =)  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2023 2:40 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Thought so too =)

User Image
Anyway, I have to go brb

ohh a sister to Princess Peach , I see , very nice =) and cool personality too =)

What are the personalities of Lu Regulus and Yunima balfast like when you saw another world with my smartphone?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff