Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaia Job Center

Back to Guilds

Looking for a gaian job? Looking for workers? Check us out! It's free to join. 

Tags: work, jobs, hiring, giveaway, help 

Reply The Gaia Job Center
Job Wanted - Silent Partnering ~ Inquire inside ~ FREE

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A Beautiful Stranger

Supreme Visionary

13,225 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:15 am
Hello all!

I've been employing personal assistants on Gaia for about a decade, but I do not have the time to play that I once did. Instead now I'm looking to diversify my time on Gaia and branch out into other aspects of the game that I have not previously, mainly collecting art and poking around the shops and active guilds (yes I know they are scarce).

I am offering the following "silent partner services" to well established Gaian Art Shops and various types of guilds:

1. Crew member for guilds, help brainstorm ideas, post actively in the forums, I will join a discord/outside site, help moderate and fund. I cannot and will not attempt to make graphics, or write/design long posts. I am not an activity/contest creator, think of me more as a secretary, I like the paperwork. I will bump occasionally to keep activity constant at a natural pace, but not like 300 bumps a week etc. I don't do that. I will help with advertising and recruiting. Need something else? I may be interested, please ask!

2. Employee of Art Shops, help brainstorm ideas, post actively in any forums/threads related to the shop. I will join a discord/outside site, help moderate and fund. I cannot and will not attempt to make graphics, or write/design long posts, I'm not good at any type of art, lol, but I do have a tablet if that somehow matters. I am not an activity/contest creator, think of me more as a secretary, I like the paperwork. I will bump occasionally to keep activity constant at a natural pace, but not like 300 bumps a week etc. I don't do that. I can and will help you maintain spreadsheets and whatnot as long as they are simple or auto-generating. I do not have countless time to offer you, but I do have time! Need something else? I may be interested, please ask!

Yes, I did say fund, I have no issue providing funds to projects on Gaia that are successful.

I am not looking to be paid - but rather be part of things here - I enjoy that aspect of Gaia. As for working with artists, I do not require you pay me in free art or anything like that, but I would love to be able to get a slot. whee

About Me?

My name is Brandi, I'm a 32 year old mother of 3 kiddos who's been on Gaia for well over 12 years. I have some unique health issues, so I'm home, disabled, and getting my graduates degree online in Community and Economic Policy. I love dressing up my avatar, collecting art and graphics, and general account building. I like interacting with like minded people - but am also interested in getting to know new people. Everyone is a-ok in my book until you make me think otherwise! heart

Please drop me a PM if you're interested in working together - feel free to throw ideas and whatnot my way - as well as ask any questions!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:19 pm
I'm somewhat afraid I don't really have what you're looking for, but maybe others might. I hope this helps answer your question. Take care of yourself!  

TheLuckyOne149

The Gaia Job Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff