Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

got me there ...*thinks *

Take Me Away (My Love) is a good theme song for mermaid fifi

you like it? good morning *smiles*

Yeah

= To Fifi
How did you learn to speak French? Did you find a French Language Book in a sunken ship?

*Fifi here* why yes I did =)

= To Fifi
When you visit your lagoon where you have a collection of human treasures, do you sometimes enjoy a good waterfall like a french human girl?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:30 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

got me there ...*thinks *

Take Me Away (My Love) is a good theme song for mermaid fifi

Yeah

= To Fifi
How did you learn to speak French? Did you find a French Language Book in a sunken ship?

= To Fifi
When you visit your lagoon where you have a collection of human treasures, do you sometimes enjoy a good waterfall like a french human girl?

*Fifi here*
I do , the waterfall feels so good, surrounded by my collection, I dream I'm a real girl, with pretty legs, and feet biggrin

Thanks for the hex colors biggrin  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:37 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yeah

= To Fifi

= To Fifi

*Fifi here*
I do , the waterfall feels so good, surrounded by my collection, I dream I'm a real girl, with pretty legs, and feet biggrin

= To Fifi
When you use the waterfall in your lagoon collection, you sometimes wear your seashells and serenade a love song? Dreaming about when your wish of becoming human will be granted so you walk, run and dance on human legs?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2024 5:42 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Yeah

= To Fifi

= To Fifi

*Fifi here*

= To Fifi
When you use the waterfall in your lagoon collection, you sometimes wear your seashells and serenade a love song? Dreaming about when your wish of becoming human will be granted so you walk, run and dance on human legs?

*Fifi* here

ah, yes I sometimes wear my seashells, and serenade a love song, dreaming of that day I meet a cute someone, and dream of becoming human and having pretty legs to dance on , run and walk with my love 4laugh  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:39 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Fifi

*Fifi here*

= To Fifi

*Fifi* here

ah, yes I sometimes wear my seashells, and serenade a love song, dreaming of that day I meet a cute someone, and dream of becoming human and having pretty legs to dance on , run and walk with my love 4laugh

= To Emmaline
Has your human boyfriend thought about being a merman and learning a twincast spell that will let you switch between being a merperson and human anytime you want?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:49 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Fifi

*Fifi here*

= To Fifi

*Fifi* here

= To Emmaline
Has your human boyfriend thought about being a merman and learning a twincast spell that will let you switch between being a merperson and human anytime you want?

*Emmaline here*

Hello =) why no..Kedent has not shown me yet 4laugh love to the spell in action, biggrin  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 184 185 186 187

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash