Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Chatterbox: Words of Wisdom Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:47 pm
This is a Special section of the Chatterbox for Words of Wisdom

Queentintin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:00 pm
This is nice, ty heart

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:02 pm
*Positiveness*
Sometimes, things change but you can't let that get to you & you can't let that change who you are.
Sometimes we need to dig deep to find a layer of positiveness.
No mater how things are, always be positive as its always a Guiding Key.
So when life brings you down, you just need to get back up and keep a smile on your face.

*Friendship*
Sometimes, life can be hard. But one thing that can make things better is someone to look up to.
Such as someone thoughtful or to stand up for those feeling down.
There are those who will be there. But lending a helping hand to those who need it is just as important to those who need someone to look up to.
So when someone is feeling down, reach out to someone they can look up too. Just like Princess Elsa of Arendelle looking up to Grant as a good friend and kind teacher.

*Joyfulness*
Sometimes, you just need to unwind with something with enjoying. Something to make a person be happy and show a smile from time to time such as watching kids get all messy on Double Dare & What Would You Do, seeing a Comedy Sketch on Where in the World & Where in Time is Carmen Sandiego or watching Slapstick Comedy such as the Tom & Jerry Kids and Classic Looney Tunes.
Always find something that makes you happy and laugh during childhood and feel its Joyfulness.

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2021 9:07 pm
ty, you bring me Joy biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:27 am

*Experience*
What makes someone great? An old question that someone may ask...
As it takes Experience to learn something from time to time. As it takes time to Master it while some things are Easy to Learn.
Take Grant of Tipa for example, he maybe an Enchanter Adventurer as he has experience on his side which makes him someone sweet that Princess Elsa of Arendelle can look up to as both a sweetheart and teacher.
New talents are revealed, New skills learned, New Discoveries are made and old knowledge is mastered. One example is Double Dare where sometimes you know the answer to a question and sometimes not knowing the answer to a question can get you messy but in the end, its all about showing your experience that you learned.
An Understanding Teacher lets time teach the lessons to those around him or her and never forgets what he or she has learned in the Past, Present and Future.

*Dreams*
When you were a child, teen or young adult and you had Dreams being a Happy Happy Joy Joy kind. Well, it doesn't mean you have to let them go. Maybe your dreams became reality. But if they didn't don't give on them.
When we get older, sometimes things don't turn out the way we would.
Responsibilities can take over and possibilities start to narrow down a person.
But you have to press onward, handle things and keep your dreams alive.
One example of mine would be this...
"Well, there's this one dream, where I was reborn as a 10 year old while retaining my knowledge as an Adult. In that dream, it was one of those Nickelodeon Dreams where my 10 year old self was to appear on an Episode Double Dare's 1988 Fox Syndication Version, which was part of the Marc Summers Era, at the Nickelodeon Studios.
The Problem is in that during that Dream, I had to be in Orlando for 3 Months on Stand By as I could appear at a moment's notice.
So in that Dream, I was going to be on an Episode of Double Dare and just when they were about to Film the Double Dare Obstacle Course after myself and a teammate won the game on the Blue Team, it was canceled and the Dream ended with them doing Fox Family Double Dare 1988 instead.
So in the Dream, an episode of Double Dare that I was slated to appear during the Dream got canceled which means I was unable to make it in the Dream as I felt disappointed when I missed an opportunity to be on Double Dare which is where the Dream ended after I woke up.
So, I wanted to do something enjoyable, to see others Relive Childhoods and something I couldn't do when I was Dreaming one night."
Show Yourself with Confidence, don't fear something that may be a hindrance, dreamers never let their dreams die out, work smart & hard to make dreams a reality.

*Courage*
What does GUTS Equal to you? Could it be Endurance, Determination, Competition or something different for everyone when it comes to giving it your Very Best that you can be. Being yourself for who you are, a person for a person as what is on the inside that counts and what really matters most.
Take Nickelodeon GUTS & Global Guts for example, its not about taking home the Gold Metal or the Crag Trophy, but doing your very best, giving it your very all & being the best that you can be even though sometimes your best won't be enough but in the end, its always an honorable effort to do your best until the very end when it all comes down to the Aggro Crag, Mega Crag or Super Aggro Crag Mountains. GUTS and Courage aren't just measured in actions but you need to let your actions speak up for you.
Do You Have It?

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:30 am
I've read, good morning , thanks biggrin wow took some time right =)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:28 am

*Devotion*
User Image
Sometimes in life, it takes more than to Feel, but to Love and find Love which takes an Act of Kindness, not force.
One example would be Princess Elsa as she would learn that being born with magic doesn't always mean you get to keep it all thanks to the Devotion of someone she can look up too as a sweetheart, teacher, friend & sometime she can look up to who has faith and encourages her as with and without magic and the cold, that doesn't change who you are on the inside.
It takes a special kind of person to show you something you never seen before or do something you never done before as all it takes is a thoughtful, kind and loving heart filled person to show you the way and let it flow like the waters of the Oceans. Be yourself with and without magic, with and without the cold as you need to like and love yourself before others can do so. Show a smile of Kindness and Devotion.

*Hope*
When life gets though, don't cry and feel down about it as there's always Hope for the Present & Future. Don't dwell on your Past which sometimes made you feel sad and helpless. Focus on the Present and reach out for what the Future holds like the Nature and Ecosystem of the Earth. Keep your Hopes and Dreams high and things will always find a way to work out for you.
Captain Planet & The Planeteers is one example of a Symbol of Hope to the Ecosystem.
It takes the Hopes the Elemental Spirits and Crystals of Earth, Fire, Wind & Water but it also needs Heart to grow.
Let the Spirits of the Elements and the Crystals combine to make a difference & balance the lives of everyone.
The Power is Yours!

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:43 am
Hope** beautifully said biggrin
merci mon ami=) really love the music xoxo  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 8:47 am
Queentintin
Hope** beautifully said biggrin
merci mon ami=) really love the music xoxo

I'll see what else I can find...
Passion, Helpfulness, Brains & Brawn, just to name a few  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:05 am
thank you 4laugh

something about you, idk, 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:08 am
*Passion*
Sometimes those are a product from a different Era, an Era they come to know and love but when things change so does the world around them. Don't see yourself as a Relic or something that's not your time years ago in the Past as Relics aren't powered by anything or build anything, but our knowledge of the Past and Present makes us who we are.
You just have to be Passionate in those you can look up to, not just what you believe in.
Take Cecil from Final Fantasy 4, he's a Black Knight with a Kind Heart who wants to do the right things as he knows what is right and wrong as he breaks the chains that hold him back and stepping up on doing what he knows is the right thing without giving a second thought about it.
There's more to life than just following instructions without asking questions as there's Greed, Injustice, Selfishness, Insecurity & Indifference.
The Time to choose is now. Stay Passionate in what you believe in is The Next Right Thing as you will find the answers you need to overcome the hardships in life as it can become a Mission to Save Earth.
No one is without Passion as it just needs to be found as a Mission to Save Earth from War & Pollution.
The Power is Yours!

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:12 am
Queentintin
thank you 4laugh

something about you, idk, 4laugh

So in Princess Elsa's words:
"I understand, that sounds like Humility to me. By understanding your kind words, both myself with and without my magic can become whole.
My thoughts with my magic & cold are very strong and my thoughts without my magic & the cold are very humble.
When the cold and my magic isn't part of me, promise that you'll be there when I am without my magic and the cold."

User Image

Queentintin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:39 am
*Understanding*
There are many ways to be the Understanding kind. How to find it, earn it, when to give it & what it's good for.
There are those who are not the understanding type. Some wish to be the Understanding Kind but no one seems to grasp the concept. Maybe some of have forgotten on what makes us human.
Sure, its fun to give it your all but you don't have to be a Sore Winner & Sore Loser about it. You can't just go around saying that someone owes you something or anything. You have look inside yourself, get out there and do what it takes to be an Understanding person to those around you who need it.
One way to be an understanding person is to get what you deserve through Kindness, Hearts, Mind and Soul, NOT Forcing your way to do so.
So before do something, take your time. think it over about what awaits you as the most important thing is what to do now, no matter what others say and do since that won't change who you are.
Refia from Final Fantasy 3 is one good example, as she's not afraid to be a voice of reasoning.

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points