CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:14 am
What's your avatar Chinese Zodiac Animal?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Queentintin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:20 am
I am the monkey lol

and yours? biggrin
this insider wants to know ^^
CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:28 am
Queentintin
I am the monkey lol

and yours? biggrin

Dragon
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:32 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
I am the monkey lol

and yours? biggrin

Dragon

Nice biggrin  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:47 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
I am the monkey lol

and yours? biggrin

Dragon

Nice biggrin

Speaking of Dragons, Spyro is my favorite.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:20 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
I am the monkey lol

and yours? biggrin

Dragon

Nice biggrin

But why did you ask me that?=) curious? just for a new topic j'imagine xd

Year of the Monkey

China Zodiac Animal - Monkey Monkey is the ninth in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac. The Years of the Monkey include 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016, 2028...

The monkey is a clever, lively, and witty animal. Because of a lot of similarities to humans, the monkey is admired by people in many cultures and Chinese culture is no exception. In traditional Chinese culture, monkey has been considered a mascot to pray for the luck of official career as it pronounces the same with the Chinese character for “marquis (hou)” in ancient times. In some west areas of China, monkey is also believed to be able to protect little babies from evil spirits.

The most famous monkey in China is the Monkey King (Sun Wukong) born from a stone who is intelligent, brave, rebellious, and talented. Some similar personalities may present in people born in the Year of the Monkey, who tend to be lively, quick witted, righteous, brave, and humorous.

Earthly Branch of Birth Year: Shen
Wu Xing (The Five Elements): Jin (Metal)
Yin Yang: Yang  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:23 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
I am the monkey lol

and yours? biggrin

Dragon

Nice biggrin

Year of the Monkey

China Zodiac Animal - Monkey Monkey is the ninth in the 12-year cycle of the Chinese zodiac. The Years of the Monkey include 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016, 2028...

The monkey is a clever, lively, and witty animal. Because of a lot of similarities to humans, the monkey is admired by people in many cultures and Chinese culture is no exception. In traditional Chinese culture, monkey has been considered a mascot to pray for the luck of official career as it pronounces the same with the Chinese character for “marquis (hou)” in ancient times. In some west areas of China, monkey is also believed to be able to protect little babies from evil spirits.

The most famous monkey in China is the Monkey King (Sun Wukong) born from a stone who is intelligent, brave, rebellious, and talented. Some similar personalities may present in people born in the Year of the Monkey, who tend to be lively, quick witted, righteous, brave, and humorous.

Spyro 3 came out on the same year as the Year of the Dragon which was 2000.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2022 10:28 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
I am the monkey lol

and yours? biggrin

Dragon

Nice biggrin

Year of the Monkey

That's nice to know =) 3nodding  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:06 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Nice biggrin

Year of the Monkey

2022 is the Year of the Tiger.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 7:07 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Nice biggrin

Year of the Monkey

2022 is the Year of the Tiger.

ohh lets look for the meaning =)

The Year of the Tiger will be about making big changes. This will be a year of risk-taking and adventure. We’re finding enthusiasm again, both for ourselves and for others. Everyone is fired up, generosity is at an all-time high and social progress feels possible again.

The Tiger is associated with Yang (masculine, active) energy. Tigers do things their own way and hate being told what to do. Expect things to rapidly change this year. Sudden disruptions in career, romance and home life should be expected. Some of us will thrive through taking great leaps, while others might crash and burn. So while it’s important to follow our intuition and run with our wildest dreams, that means we also have to keep our egos in check.

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:41 pm
actual birth year is boar/pig, but I only have fake birthdays online so that would be the rat for my main fake birthday (about a year after) LOL.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:42 pm
continuing the original post- I think it's obvious that this current avi is a dog person... literally... may or may not be a doge parody... it'll change in a day or two of course so my avatar is totally unrelated to myself most of the time.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:04 pm
Ultrabord
continuing the original post- I think it's obvious that this current avi is a dog person... literally... may or may not be a doge parody... it'll change in a day or two of course so my avatar is totally unrelated to myself most of the time.

Okay. This Lunar Year 2022 is the Year of the Tiger.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:30 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Okay. This Lunar Year 2022 is the Year of the Tiger.
of course I already know that. I saw it in several places recently. I did one of the Avatar Runway chinese new year contests too.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Alistair Blade

Dapper Prophet

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200