Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 846 847 848 849 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohh did you say a table of contents, lol
  look at me I'm here
View Results

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:09 pm
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast

Cool. What's new this afternoon?
Queenie/Sorrow- going to work for 2 ,and nothing much,there's sunshine, some, still cloudy sad

= To Neried
What do you think of Sydlas calling you a Sea Jewel as a romantic name?

Neried here** I think it's sweet heart

= To Neried
Sounds like Sydlas would make a wonderful boyfriend, Neried. Since he really loves you.

* Neried here* ah yes, 3nodding so good to know ,all new, to both I imagine heart

So in Fishtales 2007, Neried became human after giving up her immortality & mermaid tail for human legs and to age normally by drinking from the Wellspring of Life as she really loves the human she fell in love with heart

You should check that movie out.
Queentintin

I sure will someday 😏  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:14 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101

Neried here** I think it's sweet heart

= To Neried
Sounds like Sydlas would make a wonderful boyfriend, Neried. Since he really loves you.

* Neried here* ah yes, 3nodding so good to know ,all new, to both I imagine heart

So in Fishtales 2007, Neried became human after giving up her immortality & mermaid tail for human legs and to age normally by drinking from the Wellspring of Life as she really loves the human she fell in love with heart

Queentintin

I sure will someday 😏

How was your day? So in the RP, Neried's blushing toward Sydlas heart . Sounds like her heart skipped a beat toward him. Her British voice sounds like Kelly Brook, the actress who played the Mermaid Neried in Fishtales 2007.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:18 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101
CrystBalfast

= To Neried

Queentintin

I sure will someday 😏

sure hope to watch it someday soon xd

How was your day? So in the RP, Neried's blushing toward Sydlas heart . Sounds like her heart skipped a beat toward him. Her British voice sounds like Kelly Brook, the actress who played the Mermaid Neried in Fishtales 2007.

My day was busy at work =) ah yes yes her heart skipped a beat 4laugh ahha yes ^^ hello biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:27 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
SweetSorrow101

Queentintin

I sure will someday 😏

My day was busy at work =) ah yes yes her heart skipped a beat 4laugh ahha yes ^^ hello biggrin

Good Evening. What's up?
I was relaxing a bit & saw the final episode of Kenobi on Disney Plus.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:38 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

I sure will someday 😏

Good Evening. What's up?

Hi, that's pretty cool =) just relaxing myself too 3nodding in Sin's thread xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:40 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

I sure will someday 😏

Good Evening. What's up?

So in the RP Guild, I have Different Sketches Sections: 2 OOC Carmen Sandiego Games which contain Comedy Sketches & All That, which is an SNL set of Nickelodeon Styled Comedy Sketches.

There was a Comedy Sketch before All That called You Can't Do That on Television which introduced the Green Slime during Nickelodeon's Edutainment Era from 1979 to 1984  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:44 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Good Evening. What's up?

So in the RP Guild, I have Different Sketches Sections: 2 OOC Carmen Sandiego Games which contain Comedy Sketches & All That, which is an SNL set of Nickelodeon Styled Comedy Sketches.

There was a Comedy Sketch before All That called You Can't Do That on Television which introduced the Green Slime during Nickelodeon's Edutainment Era from 1979 to 1984

ah yes, seem to remember that era lol funny! 3nodding now a day ,I guess you can really do anything on tv lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:48 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Good Evening. What's up?

ah yes, seem to remember that era lol funny! 3nodding now a day ,I guess you can really do anything on tv lol

Yeah. On that show, the words "I Don't Know" causes a person to get slimed, but I have no idea what causes a person to get drenched with water on that show.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:52 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Good Evening. What's up?

Yeah. On that show, the words "I Don't Know" causes a person to get slimed, but I have no idea what causes a person to get drenched with water on that show.

slimed lol too funny! rofl
oo a water fight? you say>? pirate  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 6:56 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Good Evening. What's up?

I'm sure there's a clip on YT of someone saying something on that show which causes that person to get soaked with water.
I also replied in the IC. Sounds like we get to see Neried's sisters.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:00 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

I'm sure there's a clip on YT of someone saying something on that show which causes that person to get soaked with water.

ohh IC =) ok wee xd and cool about it being on YT biggrin

So we saw Neried's first kiss with a human, she loves him in the RP.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:01 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:04 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

So we saw Neried's first kiss with a human, she loves him in the RP.[/quote

Yes she does =) its sweet love at first sight, doesnt happen very often 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:05 pm
love,love love ,baby dont hurt me no more, lol  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:05 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

So we saw Neried's first kiss with a human, she loves him in the RP.[/quote

Yes she does =) its sweet love at first sight, doesnt happen very often 3nodding

Sounds like Amy & Mina would be happy to see Neried has a boyfriend. heart

General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 203 204 205 206 207 208 ... 846 847 848 849 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games