Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Queentintin: Queenie's Gallery/on Pg 25 check Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... 861 862 863 864 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ohh did you say a table of contents, lol
  look at me I'm here
View Results

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:40 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Alright Crys ^^ 3nodding

I understand .good to know xd

As for character skits, I'm thinking of what title call the next one.

sure =)

Anyway, what's new this morning?

Kanna is here Crys, I've got things to do.. have fun =) you don't need me.

I'm thinking about my next replies.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:47 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Alright Crys ^^ 3nodding

I understand .good to know xd

As for character skits, I'm thinking of what title call the next one.

sure =)

alright =)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:51 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure =)

alright =)

I saw your reply in Oriel. Sometimes in animation a character can see a clear reflection in the water. Excited for the Festival and the Mount Race in the Spring Festival?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:02 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

sure =)

alright =)

I saw your reply in Oriel. Sometimes in animation a character can see a clear reflection in the water. Excited for the Festival and the Mount Race in the Spring Festival?

yes I agree , for the reflection, =) yes I am excited 3nodding just wish Kanna would expand her feelings, describe more, idk, maybe she cannot neutral trying to get her to come out of her shell sort of speak lol  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:10 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright =)

yes I agree , for the reflection, =) yes I am excited 3nodding just wish Kanna would expand her feelings, describe more, idk, maybe she cannot neutral trying to get her to come out of her shell sort of speak lol

Sounds good. I'm relaxing at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:16 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright =)

alright =) sure .  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:27 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright =)

alright =) sure .

Sounds like I'm taking some time to think about what to post.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:34 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright =)

alright =) sure .

am I suppose to respond like ok? sure? *smiles* and it's weird I tried to click on what you were doing in the bottom right hand corner, friends online!, and it lead to logging me off, tried anyhow.. weird.. anyhow I envy Kanna, having been a Dragon and transformed, if it were me, I would be freaking out lol in a good way 3nodding  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:37 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright =) sure .

am I suppose to respond like ok? sure? *smiles* and it's weird I tried to click on what you were doing in the bottom right hand corner, friends online!, and it lead to logging me off, tried anyhow.. weird.. anyhow I envy Kanna, having been a Dragon and transformed, if it were me, I would be freaking out lol in a good way 3nodding

Maybe its a bug... As for Whirlwind finding out she's turned human that would be after she sees her human reflection in the castle moat and noticing her unicorn horn, dragon wings, dragon claws & dragon scales are gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:39 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright =) sure .

Maybe its a bug... As for Whirlwind finding out she's turned human that would be after she sees her human reflection in the castle moat and noticing her unicorn horn, dragon wings, dragon claws & dragon scales are gone.

well yes that and she can feel she's not a dragon anymore 3nodding all of the above xd

Your quote~
proof!

Then after you woke us up, we became this... Ember looked at her reflection in the castle moat then realizes what happened to them. Flame, Sunburn, Whirlwind, look at our reflections in the water... We turned into humans! Ember yelped  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:45 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright =) sure .

well yes that and she can feel she's not a dragon anymore 3nodding all of the above xd

Your quote~
proof!

Then after you woke us up, we became this... Ember looked at her reflection in the castle moat then realizes what happened to them. Flame, Sunburn, Whirlwind, look at our reflections in the water... We turned into humans! Ember yelped

So when Whirlwind sees her reflection, feels that she's human now and that she along with Ember, Flame and Sunburn are naked with only their Dragon Collars around their necks.

As for Ember, sounds like she was embarrassed when she found out she's no longer a dragon but a human and she was also naked as well after seeing her reflection in the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:56 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

alright =) sure .

Your quote~
proof!

So when Whirlwind sees her reflection, feels that she's human now and that she along with Ember, Flame and Sunburn are naked with only their Dragon Collars around their necks.

As for Ember, sounds like she was embarrassed when she found out she's no longer a dragon but a human and she was also naked as well after seeing her reflection in the water.

Hopefully Whirlwind will realize like you say.. anyhow, sounds good Crys =)

and you're gone.. cry  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:09 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Your quote~
proof!

and you're gone.. cry

I may rest for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 10:13 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Your quote~
proof!

and you're gone.. cry

I may rest for a while.

okie dokie, lol alright well a Good Friday to you wink  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:05 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

Your quote~
proof!

and you're gone.. cry

I may rest for a while.

okie dokie, lol alright well a Good Friday to you wink

Hiya, nice Kimono Peach avatar. What's new and how was your day?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 794 795 796 797 798 799 ... 861 862 863 864 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games