Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Cygnus_Pisces: Cygnus_Pisces' Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:47 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Evening. I just beat Sonic Frontiers then Hyperstone Heist TMNT.

For TMNT Hyperstone Heist, my score was 856 Points
Okay

Hyperstone Heist is the Genesis Version of Turtles in Time in some ways.
I see. Never played the genesis version

Hello. I beat Shadow Warrior 2 on Easy and Normal. Now I'm on Hard Mode, then comes Insane Mode where it gets interesting. In Newer Nintendo Games, they have a Difficulty Select system called Intensity Modes where it has a Difficulty Scale from 0 Being the Easiest to 9 being the Hardest.
Kid Icarus Uprising had this but in Shadow Warrior 2, depending on the Player's Karma Level, shows what Intensity Level you can play on Insane Mode.

So its like the Torment Difficulty Setting in the Later Diablo Games in a way.
Okay

Persona 3 Portable is out for the PC. Have you played both male and female characters in the game and from Beginner to Hard Modes?
On Maniac Mode, nothing's carried over to a New Game Plus Mode.
While on Easy & Beginner, you're given an item that lets you Continue 10-30 Times should the leader falls in battle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:37 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Hello. I beat Shadow Warrior 2 on Easy and Normal. Now I'm on Hard Mode, then comes Insane Mode where it gets interesting. In Newer Nintendo Games, they have a Difficulty Select system called Intensity Modes where it has a Difficulty Scale from 0 Being the Easiest to 9 being the Hardest.
Kid Icarus Uprising had this but in Shadow Warrior 2, depending on the Player's Karma Level, shows what Intensity Level you can play on Insane Mode.

Okay

Persona 3 Portable is out for the PC. Have you played both male and female characters in the game and from Beginner to Hard Modes?
While on Easy & Beginner, you're given an item that lets you Continue 10-30 Times should the leader falls in battle.
Only played the girl in the psp-version (have played some of the Fes-version. Also only played the games on easy  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 8:16 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Only played the girl in the psp-version (have played some of the Fes-version. Also only played the games on easy

Okay. I only played as the Male in the P3 Original Journey Campaign on Easy. Also I got a Perfect Score on the Exams in that game.

Anyway, heard of Punch Out Wii? It's a Boxing Game remake of the original NES Punch Out with 14 Circuit Contenders and 13 Title Defense Contenders. Beat them all, and you'll get to face off against Mike Tyson himself for the Grand Champion Title.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 10:54 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Okay. I only played as the Male in the P3 Original Journey Campaign on Easy. Also I got a Perfect Score on the Exams in that game.

Anyway, heard of Punch Out Wii? It's a Boxing Game remake of the original NES Punch Out with 14 Circuit Contenders and 13 Title Defense Contenders. Beat them all, and you'll get to face off against Mike Tyson himself for the Grand Champion Title.

Have heard of it  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:13 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Have heard of it

How far did you get in Punch Out Wii?
Minor Contender
Major Contender
World Contender
Title Defense Minor
Major Title Defense
World Title Defense
Grand Champion Title Match: Mike Tyson
or
Mac's Last Stand  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 8:40 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Have heard of it

Minor Contender
Major Contender
World Contender
Title Defense Minor
Major Title Defense
World Title Defense
or
Mac's Last Stand
Never played it before  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 7:43 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Have heard of it

Minor Contender
Major Contender
World Contender
Title Defense Minor
Major Title Defense
World Title Defense
or
Mac's Last Stand
Never played it before

In Tiny Tina Wonderlands, Town Portals are in the Game but you can use a Fast Travel Station to use one to travel to and from Brightmoon  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2023 10:12 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Have heard of it

Minor Contender
Major Contender
World Contender
Title Defense Minor
Major Title Defense
World Title Defense
or
Mac's Last Stand
Never played it before

In Tiny Tina Wonderlands, Town Portals are in the Game but you can use a Fast Travel Station to use one to travel to and from Brightmoon

Okay. Never played that game either  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:33 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Have heard of it

Minor Contender
Major Contender
World Contender
Title Defense Minor
Major Title Defense
World Title Defense
or
Mac's Last Stand
Never played it before

Just beat Tiny Tina Wonderlands and it was Fantastic!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2023 11:17 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Minor Contender
Major Contender
World Contender
Title Defense Minor
Major Title Defense
World Title Defense
or
Mac's Last Stand
Never played it before

Okay  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 8:34 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Minor Contender
Major Contender
World Contender
Title Defense Minor
Major Title Defense
World Title Defense
or
Mac's Last Stand
Never played it before

Okay

Heard of Banjo-Kazooie? It has a Hidden Feature called Stop N Swop otherwise known as the Rareware Witch Project.
This is where the Bear & Bird must collect 7 items (6 Mystery Eggs and an Ice Key). Once Collected, the player must take them to a secret location at the start of Gruntilda's Lair to activate Stop N Swop.

Once activated, the player must then within 10-60 Seconds, turn off the Nintendo 64 and insert Banjo-Tooie then turn the N64 back on to get the items from Stop N Swop. The catch is that due to Nintendo Hardware Adjustments in 1999, the timing was reduced to one second leaving this impossible.

Stop N Swop returned in the XBLA Version of Banjo-Kazooie. To find these Items, the player must collect BOTH 900 Musical Notes & 100 Jigsaw Pieces then beat the game. Once that's done, 3 Pictures showing 3 Locations of 3 of the Stop N Swop items.

You also need a Save File of BOTH Banjo-Tooie, and Banjo-Kazooie Nuts & Bolts.
User Image
This was one of those things where when you 100% a game by finding everything, they would show secret teasers of the sequels or prequels, just to name a few, which would follow from where the previous game left off.

Kingdom Hearts did this as well, so if you found everything in the Kingdom Hearts games, they would show a teaser of the next game in that series after the Post Credits before returning to the Title Screen.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2023 11:00 pm
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

Heard of Banjo-Kazooie? It has a Hidden Feature called Stop N Swop otherwise known as the Rareware Witch Project.
This is where the Bear & Bird must collect 7 items (6 Mystery Eggs and an Ice Key). Once Collected, the player must take them to a secret location at the start of Gruntilda's Lair to activate Stop N Swop.

Once activated, the player must then within 10-60 Seconds, turn off the Nintendo 64 and insert Banjo-Tooie then turn the N64 back on to get the items from Stop N Swop. The catch is that due to Nintendo Hardware Adjustments in 1999, the timing was reduced to one second leaving this impossible.

Stop N Swop returned in the XBLA Version of Banjo-Kazooie. To find these Items, the player must collect BOTH 900 Musical Notes & 100 Jigsaw Pieces then beat the game. Once that's done, 3 Pictures showing 3 Locations of 3 of the Stop N Swop items.

User Image
This was one of those things where when you 100% a game by finding everything, they would show secret teasers of the sequels or prequels, just to name a few, which would follow from where the previous game left off.

Kingdom Hearts did this as well, so if you found everything in the Kingdom Hearts games, they would show a teaser of the next game in that series after the Post Credits before returning to the Title Screen.
Have heard of Banjo-Kazooie, never played it  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:34 am
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

User Image

Hiya. Nice avatar cosplay. I'm playing Rift Apart on the PS5 & finished 3/4 of the game already.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 9:50 am
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

User Image

Hiya. Nice avatar cosplay. I'm playing Rift Apart on the PS5 & finished 3/4 of the game already.
Thanks, it's an oc I made.
Just watching youtube at the moment  

Cygnus_Pisces

Crew

Eternal Moonwalker

37,440 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:13 pm
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast
Cygnus_Pisces
CrystBalfast

Okay

User Image

Thanks, it's an oc I made.
Just watching youtube at the moment

Playing Wonderlands on the PS5. The Black Dragon Lord would awesome in 4K when I switch to a 4K TV one day  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff