Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:08 am
CrystBalfast

Hello and afternoon, how was your Christmas 2023? Mine went well as I got a lot of neat stuff, bord. I can name a few of them...
= Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog Complete Series
= Sonic Origins & Superstars
= A Cup for some pens to put into
= Charlotte's Web animated movie
= etc

Other than that, I'm relaxing and watching Adventures of Sonic. I also got Shadow Warrior 3 and beat half of that Apogee Game already.

When I was looking at the Jurassic Park Marketing VHS on YT, I found more honorable mentions during the McDonald's Holiday Film Festival from 1994 in its Universal Library.
= Beethoven 1-2
= Back to the Future Animated Series
= ExoSquad
= We're Back a Dinosuar's Story
= Little Engine that Could
= Shelly Duval's Bedtime Stories
= Wish for Wings that Work
just to name a couple.

Anyway, what are you doing for New Years Eve 2023?

Hi, I had a pretty good Christmas, gave a few gifts to family, played a few games with them, did small stuff. recovered from the cold I had before the holiday too which was nice, unfortunately my brother got the cold and my mom was injured, she's recovering now. I got some discounted food and treats to share for Christmas and New Year's (and in between) since I like grocery shopping, especially on clearance stuff. Sounds like you got good games and movies, you have caring family/friends for sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:28 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Hello and afternoon, how was your Christmas 2023? Mine went well as I got a lot of neat stuff, bord. I can name a few of them...
= etc

Other than that, I'm relaxing and watching Adventures of Sonic. I also got Shadow Warrior 3 and beat half of that Apogee Game already.

When I was looking at the Jurassic Park Marketing VHS on YT, I found more honorable mentions during the McDonald's Holiday Film Festival from 1994 in its Universal Library.
= Beethoven 1-2
= ExoSquad
just to name a couple.

Hi, I had a pretty good Christmas, gave a few gifts to family, played a few games with them, did small stuff. recovered from the cold I had before the holiday too which was nice, unfortunately my brother got the cold and my mom was injured, she's recovering now. I got some discounted food and treats to share for Christmas and New Year's (and in between) since I like grocery shopping, especially on clearance stuff. Sounds like you got good games and movies, you have caring family/friends for sure.

Afternoon. My birthday about 2 days ago turned out pretty good. One of the presents I got was a new Keyboard Mat. Other than that, I relaxed for the most part and watched Scooby-Doo's Greatest Mysteries, a Cartoon Network DVD with 4 of the Fan Favorite Scooby Doo Classic Episodes that were picked by the Fans, for the Fans and that was in 1999. The Fan Favorites on that DVD are:
= Backstage Rage
= Clue for Scooby Doo
= Jeepers, its the Creeper
= Hassle in the Castle
The Downside to the DVD version is that does not contain The Powerpuff Girls Bonus Pilot Cartoon

I also had a birthday cake that had homemade Frosting and that was fun too.
Other than that, I have an outing to go to on 1-18 just to get outside for a while, so I may not be on at that time which is a Bowling & Pizza Outing.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 10:46 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= etc

= Beethoven 1-2
= ExoSquad
just to name a couple.

Afternoon. My birthday about 2 days ago turned out pretty good. One of the presents I got was a new Keyboard Mat. Other than that, I relaxed for the most part and watched Scooby-Doo's Greatest Mysteries, a Cartoon Network DVD with 4 of the Fan Favorite Scooby Doo Classic Episodes that were picked by the Fans, for the Fans and that was in 1999. The Fan Favorites on that DVD are:
= Backstage Rage
= Clue for Scooby Doo
= Hassle in the Castle
The Downside to the DVD version is that does not contain The Powerpuff Girls Bonus Pilot Cartoon

Other than that, I have an outing to go to on 1-18 just to get outside for a while, so I may not be on at that time which is a Bowling & Pizza Outing.
hi, I didn't see any birthday threads announced or anything so I didn't notice the whole birthday thing lol. gonna send one of your wishlist things though.

I've been doing clearance shopping which is fun, coming up with more lore for my OCs (mostly the Hogwarts ones still), doing some mini advent calendar games on Dragon Cave lately since that's a limited time event, playing minecraft app, relaxing but slightly addicting games for the holiday. also helped my dad put together a puzzle my mom got him for Christmas, and next week I'll finally be able to visit my aunt and give her the small gifts and card I found her, make homemade cookies (I got walnuts and cashews on sale to add to them which is awesome) and visit her super adorable kitties which is obviously the best part LOL.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:00 am
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= etc

= Beethoven 1-2
= ExoSquad
just to name a couple.

= Backstage Rage
= Clue for Scooby Doo
= Hassle in the Castle

hi, I didn't see any birthday threads announced or anything so I didn't notice the whole birthday thing lol. gonna send one of your wishlist things though.

I've been doing clearance shopping which is fun, coming up with more lore for my OCs (mostly the Hogwarts ones still), doing some mini advent calendar games on Dragon Cave lately since that's a limited time event, playing minecraft app, relaxing but slightly addicting games for the holiday. also helped my dad put together a puzzle my mom got him for Christmas, and next week I'll finally be able to visit my aunt and give her the small gifts and card I found her, make homemade cookies (I got walnuts and cashews on sale to add to them which is awesome) and visit her super adorable kitties which is obviously the best part LOL.

Cool. We're on Page 92 of Padarak and I had to find an anime image to use for Jaina. bord, the image for Jaina in the RP is Mule La Mor from the series Assassin's Pride.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other than that, I was playing Genshin Impact and I'm charging the PS5 controller after a couple of minutes.

*1-12*
Afternoon, bord. What's new? For the IC Spring Festival Event, there will be a talent competition stage which sounds fun and who knows? Maybe one of your characters may win first place.

Anyway, I got Tiny Toons Vol 1 Classic in the mail which is half of Season 1 earlier being the original 1990 Series.

Besides that, I'm relaxing at the moment.

*1-14*
Afternoon, bord. What's new? The other day I got SpongeBob Lost in Time DVD and a Sonic 3D Lamp Light. SpongeBob Lost in Time was one of the last Nicktoon VHS Tapes in 2006 before VHS Tapes died out.
Other than that, I'm relaxing at the moment.
For the Sonic 3D Lamp Light, its a USB Lamp and it either needs a USB AC 5 Volt or 10 Volt plug for it to work.
As for the weather where I am, its said to be 30 degrees and cold.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 12:26 pm
CrystBalfast

Other than that, I was playing Genshin Impact and I'm charging the PS5 controller after a couple of minutes.

*1-12*
Afternoon, bord. What's new? For the IC Spring Festival Event, there will be a talent competition stage which sounds fun and who knows? Maybe one of your characters may win first place.

Anyway, I got Tiny Toons Vol 1 Classic in the mail which is half of Season 1 earlier being the original 1990 Series.

*1-14*
Afternoon, bord. What's new? The other day I got SpongeBob Lost in Time DVD and a Sonic 3D Lamp Light. SpongeBob Lost in Time was one of the last Nicktoon VHS Tapes in 2006 before VHS Tapes died out.
For the Sonic 3D Lamp Light, its a USB Lamp and it either needs a USB AC 5 Volt or 10 Volt plug for it to work.
yeah, hi. I'm visiting my aunt for a few days, been doing mostly game stuff and family things, also I exercised. at some point I was going to post in the roleplay but I had a bunch of updates to do on the new laptop I've had for a few months but never used until now. also more OC backstory stuff, although I often forget to write it down since I think up some of this stuff when I'm trying to sleep LOL. it's kinda cold, although it's warmer but rainier where I live than where I'm visiting.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:04 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*1-12*

*1-14*
yeah, hi. I'm visiting my aunt for a few days, been doing mostly game stuff and family things, also I exercised. at some point I was going to post in the roleplay but I had a bunch of updates to do on the new laptop I've had for a few months but never used until now. also more OC backstory stuff, although I often forget to write it down since I think up some of this stuff when I'm trying to sleep LOL. it's kinda cold, although it's warmer but rainier where I live than where I'm visiting.

Have a fun visit. I sometimes get updates on my PC too. As for a Festival Preforming Stage for the Spring Event IC's talent contest. This image of an outdoor stage looks good.

So how should the scoring for the talent contest go? Three characters can act as a judges' panel to rate the participant's performance to see which participant wins First Prize.

Anyway, besides being cold where I am, its also windy. As for this week, I may be busy for the next few days so I may or may not be on. But I may stop by the Gaia App to say Hello.

*1-20-2024*
Evening, bord. How was your day? Mine was alright. Other than that, next week I hope to get the AC600 USB WFC Adapter in the mail along with some toothbrush heads that I also ordered.

When the AC600 WFC Adapter arrives, I hope to improve my old laptop's Transmission but with the low CPU Processor, this could be tricky to get working. The AC600 WFC Adapter I got is a scaled down version that is used for laptops in a way.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2024 4:23 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*1-12*

*1-14*

Have a fun visit. I sometimes get updates on my PC too. As for a Festival Preforming Stage for the Spring Event IC's talent contest. This image of an outdoor stage looks good.

So how should the scoring for the talent contest go? Three characters can act as a judges' panel to rate the participant's performance to see which participant wins First Prize.

Anyway, besides being cold where I am, its also windy. As for this week, I may be busy for the next few days so I may or may not be on. But I may stop by the Gaia App to say Hello.

*1-20-2024*
Evening, bord. How was your day? Mine was alright. Other than that, next week I hope to get the AC600 USB WFC Adapter in the mail along with some toothbrush heads that I also ordered.

When the AC600 WFC Adapter arrives, I hope to improve my old laptop's Transmission but with the low CPU Processor, this could be tricky to get working. The AC600 WFC Adapter I got is a scaled down version that is used for laptops in a way.
whoops, I accidentally edited the image out instead of quoting and then removing it to shorten the post. I'll try to post in the roleplays and such this weekend though. anyway the stage did look nice, I haven't been around here as much though since I was visiting my aunt which was mostly fun but I didn't sleep as much because I'm a night owl, but some people get up TOO early and accidentally talk too loud sometimes (my aunt, my dad), and yesterday I worked, today I had to exercise and grocery shop a bit. at least we made some good food, went shopping, I did a zumba class one day with my aunt (it's good exercise, I've done zumba before though, I still prefer swimming sometimes instead) and one of her cats decided to play outside nearly all day even though it was freezing outside but the other one was a little sociable (the older half-brother cat, guess he doesn't stay as warm out in the cold because he's not as hyper lol.) they do catch a lot of mice apparently, which is good since those mice try to sneak into people's homes which isn't sanitary or safe.

I'm also thinking of doing a male model fashion contest in another guild, since I love designing avatars, especially attractive male ones lol (female characters too though, of course.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2024 6:35 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*1-12*

*1-14*

*1-20-2024*

whoops, I accidentally edited the image out instead of quoting and then removing it to shorten the post. I'll try to post in the roleplays and such this weekend though. anyway the stage did look nice, I haven't been around here as much though since I was visiting my aunt which was mostly fun but I didn't sleep as much because I'm a night owl, but some people get up TOO early and accidentally talk too loud sometimes (my aunt, my dad), and yesterday I worked, today I had to exercise and grocery shop a bit. at least we made some good food, went shopping, I did a zumba class one day with my aunt (it's good exercise, I've done zumba before though, I still prefer swimming sometimes instead) and one of her cats decided to play outside nearly all day even though it was freezing outside but the other one was a little sociable (the older half-brother cat, guess he doesn't stay as warm out in the cold because he's not as hyper lol.) they do catch a lot of mice apparently, which is good since those mice try to sneak into people's homes which isn't sanitary or safe.

I'm also thinking of doing a male model fashion contest in another guild, since I love designing avatars, especially attractive male ones lol (female characters too though, of course.)

Evening, bord. How was your day? Mine went well. The other day, I got a 4 Disc set of Popeye Cartoons which contains:
= Popeye's Fists of Fury
= When Popeye ruled the Seven Seas
= When Popeye ruled the World
and
= Popeye's Greatest Tall Tales and Heroic Adventures.

I enjoyed Disc 2 of that Set as it has 2 of my favorite Popeye shorts: "Ali Baba's 40 Thieves and Sinbad the Sailor".

Other than that, I relaxed for most of the day.

*2-3*
Evening bord. How was your day? Yesterday, I saw the 2024 Groundhog's Outlook, Spring is Near. I also had the Dentist and I did well.
As for me, I beat the Water Crystal Arc in Genshin Impact as there's one Core Crystal Left but its not until Version 5.0's Fire Provence Update.

Other than that, today was a bit tiring as I took a short rest for a while.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:07 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*1-12*

*1-14*

*1-20-2024*

Evening, bord. How was your day? Mine went well. The other day, I got a 4 Disc set of Popeye Cartoons which contains:
= Popeye's Fists of Fury
and

I enjoyed Disc 2 of that Set as it has 2 of my favorite Popeye shorts: "Ali Baba's 40 Thieves and Sinbad the Sailor".

*2-3*
Evening bord. How was your day? Yesterday, I saw the 2024 Groundhog's Outlook, Spring is Near. I also had the Dentist and I did well.
As for me, I beat the Water Crystal Arc in Genshin Impact as there's one Core Crystal Left but its not until Version 5.0's Fire Provence Update.

hi, I've been doing most of the same stuff, Evil Sith Temple minigames are back, got there because I think Queentintin has been there for a while and then those May the Fourth ones in the community projects/events. Also a little more OC stuff, some of it's just dress up games, part of it in those minigames actually, my avatar character Billy can now use the Force in this world but I also end up making more backstory/lore in the game posts LOL.

also visited my sister where she's living and saw the place where she's been working. she really likes that job, which is good, it's a deli/bakery restaurant that was closed today but a really nice place. might do some short RP posts later.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:16 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*1-12*

*1-14*

*1-20-2024*

= Popeye's Fists of Fury
and

*2-3*

hi, I've been doing most of the same stuff, Evil Sith Temple minigames are back, got there because I think Queentintin has been there for a while and then those May the Fourth ones in the community projects/events. Also a little more OC stuff, some of it's just dress up games, part of it in those minigames actually, my avatar character Billy can now use the Force in this world but I also end up making more backstory/lore in the game posts LOL.

also visited my sister where she's living and saw the place where she's been working. she really likes that job, which is good, it's a deli/bakery restaurant that was closed today but a really nice place. might do some short RP posts later.

Nice and I've found the image of the outdoor stage for the IC Spring Festival, I'll update that section under construction later. I also fixed some User Image Errors in my bios.

Anyway, I saw a new YT Video on the ADG Pro Show which talks about the Fighter Jet Weapons used in Raptor Call of the Shadows along with a Review for DemonStar, another 2D Arcade Shooter.

*2-9-24*
Evening, bord. What's new? I was playing Genshin Impact and my PS5 Controller was running dry again so I have to charge it for the time being. Other than that, I had Breaded Chicken and for dessert, Cheesecake and Oreo Ice Cream.

Anyway, in the RP Guild, I was looking at my characters and I may do a reply as a Tipa Tomboy Blue Wizard Sorceress, Hedwig.
The image shown is Lynn Hughes (Wise Man's Grandchild)
Hedwig is a relaxed sorceress who likes books as she's mostly in thought and speaks when spoken to. She also looks 15 years old and hopes to meet someone cute one day.

When the IC Spring Festival gets underway, she may find a nice book to read at one of the Festival stands.

*2-11-24*
Evening, bord. How was Super Bowl Sunday? I relaxed for most of the day.
Other than that, what's new?

I still have some characters I need to work on but did not finish working on as I was busy with other things such as watching DVDs on the PS5 or playing PS5 Games.

One such character I'm working on is the Srtuana Republic's Steward, Sevan.
Besides that, Valentines Day 2024 is on the same day as Ash Wednesday this year.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2024 6:27 pm
CrystBalfast
hi, I've been tired today, and since local team isn't in the superbowl (and not really big on Taylor Swift, my dad doesn't usually like the halftime shows anyway lol) I only saw little bits of it. did another cosplay avatar based on my all-time favorite song for runway, so it's emo Adam Lambert in a suit from like 14 years ago LOL.

also the Valentine event is already going in a couple other sites, so I've been collecting Valentine themed dragons on Dragon Cave, and there's Valentine stuff in Tattered World as well. I exercised a bit and ate burgers for lunch and used wifi for the Love Nikki game since I haven't been using BlueStacks for any apps because that's one of the things that probably caused my last laptop to fry.

unfortunately didn't remember to do the other (mermaid) roleplays yet but I might do that tonight (if I don't though, it'll be because I got distracted with my other stuff like making avatars and posting for plat)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2024 6:42 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
hi, I've been tired today, and since local team isn't in the superbowl (and not really big on Taylor Swift, my dad doesn't usually like the halftime shows anyway lol) I only saw little bits of it. did another cosplay avatar based on my all-time favorite song for runway, so it's emo Adam Lambert in a suit from like 14 years ago LOL.

also the Valentine event is already going in a couple other sites, so I've been collecting Valentine themed dragons on Dragon Cave, and there's Valentine stuff in Tattered World as well. I exercised a bit and ate burgers for lunch and used wifi for the Love Nikki game since I haven't been using BlueStacks for any apps because that's one of the things that probably caused my last laptop to fry.

unfortunately didn't remember to do the other (mermaid) roleplays yet but I might do that tonight (if I don't though, it'll be because I got distracted with my other stuff like making avatars and posting for plat)

Cool. My day was pretty well as I was relaxing for a while, doing some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery and watching some Scooby Doo. Other than that, I may be up later this week as there's a new episode of The Conners and next week, I have a trip to Monster Golf that I need to get to.

Speaking of Monster Golf, is that place like a Chuck E Cheeses in a way except with humorous monster anamatronics? Since they have games, mini-golf, etc.

*2-22-2024*
Evening, bord. How was your day? I was doing some fine tuning in the OOC Game Lab Section and worked on another character for the IC later.
Other than that, today was a slow day for besides that I couldn't get any sleep last night.

Xiro, a 17 year old merman who is the brother of Mermaids Daphne & Bloom
User Image User Image
He has a big brother vibe to him as he cares for his mom and sisters. He's also nice decorator which sounds like he's good at designing. I still have to work on Xiro's sleepwear outfit in Sailor Guardian Maker 3.

*3-3-2024*
Evening, bord. How was your day? Mine was alright. Anyway, I'm currently away on an Early Spring Break Trip. I did walk 4300 Steps today and got some M&M Minis for waffles or Pancakes one day.
Other than that, for the next 2 days, I will need to wake up early as I have a Busy Day in the morning followed by the Return Trip the day after, so I will be returning on my PC soon.

Other than that, I attempted to do something about the old laptop by adding an AC600 WFC USB 2.0, at least it fit in the laptop but when I installed the drivers, the autorun worked well but when I installed it on the old laptop, it got a DLL Runtime Install Error but the installer went through.
However... when the installation was completed and the drivers were running, it slowed down the Laptop even more even on an old 8GB Ram Memory Dual Core since an 8GB Ram Memory PC along with a 6GB Ram Memory PC are old by today's computers.

So I would think that an AC600 WFC would work on a Low Performance PCs such as a Quad Core 8GB RAM PC. As a Result, my only option to get around the old laptop is to get another one which is a Higher Performance Laptop such as a 8 Core 32GB (Which works well on Skyrim SE). But for Elder Scrolls Online, an Ultra Performance PC would be required such as a 16 Core Processor and the latest RTX Video.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:53 pm
CrystBalfast
Cool. My day was pretty well as I was relaxing for a while, doing some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery and watching some Scooby Doo. Other than that, I may be up later this week as there's a new episode of The Conners and next week, I have a trip to Monster Golf that I need to get to.

Speaking of Monster Golf, is that place like a Chuck E Cheeses in a way except with humorous monster anamatronics? Since they have games, mini-golf, etc.

*2-22-2024*
Evening, bord. How was your day? I was doing some fine tuning in the OOC Game Lab Section and worked on another character for the IC later.
Other than that, today was a slow day for besides that I couldn't get any sleep last night.

He has a big brother vibe to him as he cares for his mom and sisters. He's also nice decorator which sounds like he's good at designing. I still have to work on Xiro's sleepwear outfit in Sailor Guardian Maker 3.

*3-3-2024*
Evening, bord. How was your day? Mine was alright. Anyway, I'm currently away on an Early Spring Break Trip. I did walk 4300 Steps today and got some M&M Minis for waffles or Pancakes one day.
Other than that, for the next 2 days, I will need to wake up early as I have a Busy Day in the morning followed by the Return Trip the day after, so I will be returning on my PC soon.

Other than that, I attempted to do something about the old laptop by adding an AC600 WFC USB 2.0, at least it fit in the laptop but when I installed the drivers, the autorun worked well but when I installed it on the old laptop, it got a DLL Runtime Install Error but the installer went through.
However... when the installation was completed and the drivers were running, it slowed down the Laptop even more even on an old 8GB Ram Memory Dual Core since an 8GB Ram Memory PC along with a 6GB Ram Memory PC are old by today's computers.

So I would think that an AC600 WFC would work on a Low Performance PCs such as a Quad Core 8GB RAM PC. As a Result, my only option to get around the old laptop is to get another one which is a Higher Performance Laptop such as a 8 Core 32GB (Which works well on Skyrim SE). But for Elder Scrolls Online, an Ultra Performance PC would be required such as a 16 Core Processor and the latest RTX Video.
hi, I finally completed the Valentine event recently, then I read a sci-fi novel that my mom got from the library (probably for a reading challenge since she does those but I only read for fun myself.) now I'm working on a project catwalk contest thingy. also been mood swingy, not crampy right now but tired and might have a mild virus or something, not sure though. at least the weather was nicer today.

your new character seems like a really nice guy, seems to me lots of them are friendly brother/sister type of people LOL. (for me personally though I hate it when people say "vibe" bc it gives me the creeps, that word literally feels like negative vibrations in my brain apparently.) I also have no idea what half those computer things are exactly, not old or new computers. my laptop did an update and so did stupid Chrome though and it ruined my settings where it opens where I left off so I'll have to dig for the mermaid roleplay posts (sorry I ran out of ideas and had other stuff)

not sure if I've ever had m&ms in pancakes before, just the normal chocolate chip ones, that would be fun. I got some clearance chocolate and other treats though, small desserts that I sometimes share with family.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2024 6:09 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*2-22-2024*

*3-3-2024*

hi, I finally completed the Valentine event recently, then I read a sci-fi novel that my mom got from the library (probably for a reading challenge since she does those but I only read for fun myself.) now I'm working on a project catwalk contest thingy. also been mood swingy, not crampy right now but tired and might have a mild virus or something, not sure though. at least the weather was nicer today.

your new character seems like a really nice guy, seems to me lots of them are friendly brother/sister type of people LOL. (for me personally though I hate it when people say "vibe" bc it gives me the creeps, that word literally feels like negative vibrations in my brain apparently.) I also have no idea what half those computer things are exactly, not old or new computers. my laptop did an update and so did stupid Chrome though and it ruined my settings where it opens where I left off so I'll have to dig for the mermaid roleplay posts (sorry I ran out of ideas and had other stuff)

not sure if I've ever had m&ms in pancakes before, just the normal chocolate chip ones, that would be fun. I got some clearance chocolate and other treats though, small desserts that I sometimes share with family.

We'll be at the Spring IC Festival Event soon as I have about 4-5 Time Frames before reaching the Start of the Festival as we'll have plenty of Festival Stalls, a talent stage, etc.

I was also doing some fine tuning in the OOC Game Lab.
As for the Browsers, Auto Updates can sometimes be found when you go into the About Browser Section in its Help or Settings Menu as it will check for Updates automatically.
For my characters, I did start some but did not finish them as I was busy with other things.

When I return from my trip, I have plenty to do before getting back on such as checking the Filters in the PC for dust buildup so it doesn't overload and overheat then do a performance scan to see if everything is working right.

*3-10-2024*
Morning, bord, or afternoon in this case... Today is daylight savings day, I have to adjust my alarm clock manually. Anyway, what are you doing for Easter Sunday 2024?

Other than that, I may think of some contests in the IC Event once day 1 of the Spring Festival begins. The other day, I got Shantae Risky's Revenge for the PS5 and I was right about that game being similar to Metroid where you can't complete a level without getting certain spells, items or transformations.

As for me on Easter 2024, besides a gathering I have, I may relax before the gathering arrives.

*3-18-2024*
Evening, Bord. what is new? I looked up some info on Freddi Fish and found there was a 1998 Reprint Version made for Windows 98 Computers with some changes and refinements. One of the files from the 1994 Version for Win 3.1 was taken out.

Other than that, when I got the Neck Pillow earlier, it was easy to set up as its memory foam being I would let it sit out to take its right shape then I can use its Travel bag to put it away when I'm done using it which sounds like a dust cover. Spring 2024 is in 3 days... Speaking which, what are you doing for Passover 2024, Good Friday & Palm Sunday?

In some Anime, such as In Another World with my Smartphone, I saw Princess Lu bring Bento Lunch Bag to Touya containing Foods from Eashen that she cooked along with desserts too.
So during the IC Festival, we could see some bento food bags too which sounds like fun. Oh and my browser crashed again...  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:29 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*2-22-2024*

*3-3-2024*

We'll be at the Spring IC Festival Event soon as I have about 4-5 Time Frames before reaching the Start of the Festival as we'll have plenty of Festival Stalls, a talent stage, etc.

I was also doing some fine tuning in the OOC Game Lab.
As for the Browsers, Auto Updates can sometimes be found when you go into the About Browser Section in its Help or Settings Menu as it will check for Updates automatically.
For my characters, I did start some but did not finish them as I was busy with other things.

When I return from my trip, I have plenty to do before getting back on such as checking the Filters in the PC for dust buildup so it doesn't overload and overheat then do a performance scan to see if everything is working right.

*3-10-2024*
Morning, bord, or afternoon in this case... Today is daylight savings day, I have to adjust my alarm clock manually. Anyway, what are you doing for Easter Sunday 2024?

Other than that, I may think of some contests in the IC Event once day 1 of the Spring Festival begins. The other day, I got Shantae Risky's Revenge for the PS5 and I was right about that game being similar to Metroid where you can't complete a level without getting certain spells, items or transformations.

As for me on Easter 2024, besides a gathering I have, I may relax before the gathering arrives.

*3-18-2024*
Evening, Bord. what is new? I looked up some info on Freddi Fish and found there was a 1998 Reprint Version made for Windows 98 Computers with some changes and refinements. One of the files from the 1994 Version for Win 3.1 was taken out.

Other than that, when I got the Neck Pillow earlier, it was easy to set up as its memory foam being I would let it sit out to take its right shape then I can use its Travel bag to put it away when I'm done using it which sounds like a dust cover. Spring 2024 is in 3 days... Speaking which, what are you doing for Passover 2024, Good Friday & Palm Sunday?

In some Anime, such as In Another World with my Smartphone, I saw Princess Lu bring Bento Lunch Bag to Touya containing Foods from Eashen that she cooked along with desserts too.
So during the IC Festival, we could see some bento food bags too which sounds like fun. Oh and my browser crashed again...
hi, I got extra mood swingy, some good stuff but some stressful stuff. usually we don't do anything fancy on these holidays, it'll be me watching church online yet again lol (I guess I don't need to hunt for candy in plastic eggs now that I'm not a little kid though, now I can just buy some on clearance at the grocery store rofl ) just been doing the regular exercise, shopping, a few games, listening to music mostly on YouTube.

and real festivals can be very fun, but for writing about them without actually being there I'm not sure I would have any good ideas. often unfortunately it's when I just don't have interesting ideas for stories for my characters in general, other times like I mentioned it's when I'm not in a good mood for writing that stuff and everything comes out in the wrong mood/tone. so that's mostly why I didn't end up posting in this roleplay sorry. there was one other roleplay I was barely keeping up with recently, trying to at least do that for a while, other than that the only story I had recently was completely informal and written in the minigames in the Sith temple guild forum.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff