Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin

=to Grant
Elsa is really pleased, happy heart

= To Elsa
What was your first kiss with Grant like?

= To Anna
So, Anna. What do you think of Rodney and why have you chose him as your boyfriend?

=To Grant
,wonderful, surprising ,good biggrin

=to Rodney
idk, I haven,t seen him

= To Anna
Rodney was with you at the party and he danced with you. He has feelings for you.
Have you wondered what it would be like to see your sister Elsa without her magic and the cold?

=toRodney
oh, ok, that nice looking man,=) and good heart
yes Elsa,would be greatful 3nodding

= To Anna
So when you see Elsa without her magic and the cold, this will be the first time you'll see your sister with brown hair, Anna?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 4:34 pm
Posted: 10-27-2021
Quote:
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin

=To Grant

=to Rodney
idk, I haven,t seen him

= To Anna
Rodney was with you at the party and he danced with you. He has feelings for you.
Have you wondered what it would be like to see your sister Elsa without her magic and the cold?

=toRodney

= To Anna
So when you see Elsa without her magic and the cold, this will be the first time you'll see your sister with brown hair, Anna?

=to Rodney
hello and yes

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 6:42 pm
CrystBalfast
Posted: 10-26-2021
Quote:
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin

=To Grant

=to Rodney
idk, I haven,t seen him

= To Anna

=toRodney

= To Anna

* Anna here* yes 3nodding been busy ? ;p  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:27 am
Posted: 10-26-2021

Quote:
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin

=To Grant

=to Rodney
idk, I haven,t seen him

= To Anna

=toRodney

= To Anna

=to Rodney
yes,first time xd

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:30 am

Quote:
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin

=To Grant

=to Rodney
idk, I haven,t seen him

= To Anna

=toRodney

= To Anna

=to Rodney
hello and yes

= To Anna
When Elsa has her first bath without her magic and the cold, you would see her shiver for the first time when she's cold?
As for Grant & Elsa, what do you think of seeing your Ice Princess sister in love, Anna?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:32 am

Quote:
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin

=toRodney

= To Anna

=to Rodney
hello and yes

= To Anna
When Elsa has her first bath without her magic and the cold, you would see her shiver for the first time when she's cold?
As for Grant & Elsa, what do you think of seeing your Ice Princess sister in love, Anna?

=to Rodney
yes you can see her shiver
its beautiful, dreamy

= To Anna
So with your sister, Elsa. Even though with and without her magic and the cold, she's still very sweet, Anna?
So when Grant calls Elsa his Shining Diamond, Anna, your sister would blush too. As Grant loves Elsa for being her for her.

Special Pairing: Enchanter Grant of Tipa & Princess Elsa of Arendelle (Without magic and the cold, Brown Hair)
User Image heart User Image

Red Mage Rodney of Tipa & Princess Anna of Arendelle

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:33 am

Quote:
Queentintin
= To Anna
So with your sister, Elsa. Even though with and without her magic and the cold, she's still very sweet, Anna?
So when Grant calls Elsa his Shining Diamond, Anna, your sister would blush too. As Grant loves Elsa for being her for her.
AnimusHelixRebirth

= to Rodney
yes both couples are so adorable heart

= To Crysta
What's it like being a nature fairy turned human and how come you choose Ingus as your sweetheart? He seems to care about plants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:34 am

Quote:
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
= To Anna
AnimusHelixRebirth

= to Rodney

= To Crysta
What's it like being a nature fairy turned human and how come you choose Ingus as your sweetheart? He seems to care about plants

=to Ingus;

its wonderful, and because he wants to help regrow the forest trees, they are all alive you know biggrin

= To Crysta
So, what did you think of the Orchid necklace Ingus got for you and how come you're interested in the human world?

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:37 am

TBA  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:42 am

TBA 2  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:58 am
CrystBalfast

Quote:
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
= To Anna
AnimusHelixRebirth

= to Rodney

= To Crysta

=to Ingus;

its wonderful, and because he wants to help regrow the forest trees, they are all alive you know biggrin

= To Crysta
So, what did you think of the Orchid necklace Ingus got for you and how come you're interested in the human world?

*Crysta here*
It's beautiful, I love my Orchid necklace heart and I want to see what makes humans tick lol  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2023 6:26 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin
ty heart

I'll do what I can on the laptop, even though its the best the laptop can do even though the laptop I'm using is old.
I just quoted you.

And it sounds like I remember the KH Girls' personalities: Kairi, Namine, Xion, Aqua & Olette.

alright what was Aqua like?=)

serious, kind, strong willed, intelligent, and responsible. Sounds like a big sister figure to her twin brother in the RP

Very well , sounds like her characteristics , ty heart

So here's a question for Princess Elsa:
"Why do you love Grant so much & were willing to become his girlfriend?"

Princess Elsa replies:
Love him for his understanding, her powers, and teaching her to control them as a human ,and that he is a sweet and loving and patient man  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2023 9:36 am
Oct 26,2021~

alright what was Aqua like?=)

serious, kind, strong willed, intelligent, and responsible. Sounds like a big sister figure to her twin brother in the RP

Princess Elsa replies:
Love him for his understanding, her powers, and teaching her to control them as a human ,and that he is a sweet and loving and patient man

= To Princess Elsa
So Grant loves you for you, Elsa. With or without your magic and with or without the cold being part of you since you see him as a thoughtful teacher who cheers you on and encourages you?
=to Grant
Yes exactly, thats how I feel Grant ^^

Princess Elsa replies:

= To Princess Elsa
So Grant loves you for you, Elsa. With or without your magic and with or without the cold being part of you since you see him as a thoughtful teacher who cheers you on and encourages you?
=to Grant

= To Princess Elsa
Do you sometimes wonder what it would be like without your magic and the cold being part of you, Elsa? Grant and his friends can help you adapt.
As for Grant's friends, they make kind and thoughtful teachers to you as well?

=To Grant
Yes I do wonder quite a bit, but it is part of me! and yes ,I'm willing to trust Grant and his friends ,to teach me human ways and to control my power biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:43 am
Posted: 10-27-2023
Quote:
Queentintin
AnimusHelixRebirth
Enchanter Grant of Tipa (OC) & Princess Elsa of Arendelle (Frozen)

Morning, Queenie. Here's a sweet morning greeting.

*In Grant's Voice*
"You know what's wonderful? What's wonderful is that how you and Anna know what the other will say before the other can say it. You shouldn't worry because at first, you won't know what to do, you may feel scared but somehow, you'll just know, with and without magic. I guess that can sometimes happen.
And most all, Princess Elsa of Arendelle, my Snowflake & I will always be your Heart's Chosen One. You're always very kind, calm, peaceful, thoughtful & sweet, with and without your magic, with and without the cold being part of you.
All we can do is the best we can."
Grant gives Elsa a loving hug and kiss as he loves Princess Elsa for who she is & her for her, with or without her magic and with or without the cold being part of her.

*In Normal Voice*
All it takes for Princesses Elsa & Anna along with their sweethearts is to Love & Feel as you always Believe with Hopes and Dreams.

Queentintin

I really loved the music, pretty calming ,ty you do give hope heart merci
yoga time ^^

You're welcome.
Sounds like since Princess Elsa in love Grant, he and his friends are showing her, Anna & their cousin Rapunzel things that Elsa has never seen or done before & Elsa falls for Grant for being so kind and a thoughtful person. heart

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2023 5:48 am
Oct 26, 2021

AnimusHelixRebirth
Queentintin

Princess Elsa replies:

= To Princess Elsa

=to Grant

= To Princess Elsa
Do you sometimes wonder what it would be like without your magic and the cold being part of you, Elsa? Grant and his friends can help you adapt.

=To Grant
Yes I do wonder quite a bit, but it is part of me! and yes ,I'm willing to trust Grant and his friends ,to teach me human ways and to control my power biggrin

= To Princess Elsa
So as long as a spell like that is reversible, I'm sure everything will be alright. Do you hope to date Grant on a Tour of Tipa, Elsa?
So what made you think of the romantic name Heart's Chosen One for Grant since you love him, Elsa?
Does your boyfriend Grant sometimes make you laugh, Elsa?

to Grant 4laugh
Yes,hope its a fun date biggrin willing to learn of Tipa. with Grant, the way he sounds,exciting and yes I.

dont know, my heart just felt like he was the chosen one heart instinct maybe made me chose it, a feeling 4laugh

yep, for sweet nothings, just out of the blue! heart

=to Grant

= To Princess Elsa

=To Grant

= To Princess Elsa
So as long as a spell like that is reversible, I'm sure everything will be alright. Do you hope to date Grant on a Tour of Tipa, Elsa?
So what made you think of the romantic name Heart's Chosen One for Grant since you love him, Elsa?
Does your boyfriend Grant sometimes make you laugh, Elsa?

to Grant 4laugh
Yes,hope its a fun date biggrin willing to learn of Tipa. with Grant, the way he sounds,exciting and yes I.

dont know, my heart just felt like he was the chosen one heart instinct maybe made me chose it, a feeling 4laugh

yep, for sweet nothings, just out of the blue! heart

= To Elsa
Have you read a story about an Ice Princess falling in love before, Elsa?[/quote
=to Grant
well yes just once , may have forgotten redface  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas