Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:56 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Heard of the Hot Wheels Computer Cars, Kanna?
It was a collection of 6 Floppy Disks for the Computer as each Floppy Disk for the Computer had a Hot Wheels Car that look fun for some Hot Wheels Track Playsets.
This was 1995-1996 as the 6 Cars were...
= 1993 Camaro
= 1996 Mustang
= Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
= Hydro Plane
= Power Pistons
and
= Rigor Motor

As for the Hot Wheels Playsets, there was the Starter Track, G-Force and Spin Out Sets.
Back then, children had these die-cast model cars to play with.
Some of these die-cast car figurines worked with some Hot Wheel Track Playsets and some did not.
I haven't played with those

I didn't own any of the Computer Cars as a kid either. I heard about the Computer Cars after watching a review about them on YT.

I also heard about the Ford Simulators for the PC, this was before the internet as Car Dealers used to put out Floppy Disks and CD-ROMs that contain a Car Catalog in which some of them were for free if you requested one from a Dealer. This was the 1980s to the Late 1990s.

Ford Simulator 7 was the last one in 1996 as the Internet was around the corner during that time.

Good night
Umm no, I mostly played Gameboy Color

I'll reply in a moment. For Mermaid Kanna, like in some anime series, a mermaid as a human girl in human clothing fashion montage sounds cute.

Anyway, I may work on the Fantasy Prize Gallery in the Game Lab.
I can imagine the Computer Cars and its Hot Wheels Playsets Combined would cost more than the Interactive Comic Floppy Disks alone.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:10 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Heard of the Hot Wheels Computer Cars, Kanna?
It was a collection of 6 Floppy Disks for the Computer as each Floppy Disk for the Computer had a Hot Wheels Car that look fun for some Hot Wheels Track Playsets.
This was 1995-1996 as the 6 Cars were...
= 1993 Camaro
= 1996 Mustang
= Oscar Mayer Wienermobile
= Hydro Plane
= Power Pistons
and
= Rigor Motor

As for the Hot Wheels Playsets, there was the Starter Track, G-Force and Spin Out Sets.
Back then, children had these die-cast model cars to play with.
Some of these die-cast car figurines worked with some Hot Wheel Track Playsets and some did not.

I didn't own any of the Computer Cars as a kid either. I heard about the Computer Cars after watching a review about them on YT.

I also heard about the Ford Simulators for the PC, this was before the internet as Car Dealers used to put out Floppy Disks and CD-ROMs that contain a Car Catalog in which some of them were for free if you requested one from a Dealer. This was the 1980s to the Late 1990s.

Ford Simulator 7 was the last one in 1996 as the Internet was around the corner during that time.

Good night

I'll reply in a moment. For Mermaid Kanna, like in some anime series, a mermaid as a human girl in human clothing fashion montage sounds cute.

I can imagine the Computer Cars and its Hot Wheels Playsets Combined would cost more than the Interactive Comic Floppy Disks alone.
Ok  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:14 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Good night

Ok

For the Fantasy Prizes in the Game Lab, its a nice thought experiment on what could have been since its sort of like the Question:
"What if Nickelodeon Studios was still around today in Orlando and what if their game shows and sitcoms continued past the 1980s and to the Present" in a way.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:08 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Good night

Ok

For the Fantasy Prizes in the Game Lab, its a nice thought experiment on what could have been since its sort of like the Question:
"What if Nickelodeon Studios was still around today in Orlando and what if their game shows and sitcoms continued past the 1980s and to the Present" in a way.
I see  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:33 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Ok

I see

I checked the Prices of the Hot Wheels Computer Cars and back in 1995-1996, they were $5 each. Nowadays, for a complete series, they could cost more on the collector's market.

Anyway, I'm just relaxing and watching LGR's Review on the Computer Cars. Speaking of which, there's a review on Chex Quest as the best thing about some cereals are prizes inside such as toy, book or something like that.

I enjoyed Rice, Corn & Peanut Butter Flavored Chex. If only Chex Quest was sold with the Cereal again nowadays as it was a 6-Week Cereal Box Prize Promotion during 1996  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:34 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Ok

I see

I checked the Prices of the Hot Wheels Computer Cars and back in 1995-1996, they were $5 each. Nowadays, for a complete series, they could cost more on the collector's market.

Anyway, I'm just relaxing and watching LGR's Review on the Computer Cars. Speaking of which, there's a review on Chex Quest as the best thing about some cereals are prizes inside such as toy, book or something like that.

I enjoyed Rice, Corn & Peanut Butter Flavored Chex. If only Chex Quest was sold with the Cereal again nowadays as it was a 6-Week Cereal Box Prize Promotion during 1996
Nice  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:37 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Ok

I see

Nice

The recent version of Chex Quest Classic is Chex Quest 3 which has 3 Episodes and is played through a DOOM Engine Source Port where the goal of the game is to use Transporter Beam Weapons to warp Slime Aliens back to their home planet.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:34 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Ok

I see

Nice

The recent version of Chex Quest Classic is Chex Quest 3 which has 3 Episodes and is played through a DOOM Engine Source Port where the goal of the game is to use Transporter Beam Weapons to warp Slime Aliens back to their home planet.
There's a movie based off of DOOM one of the Actors is Dwane "The Rock" Johnson  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:54 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
I see

Nice

I heard of the DOOM Games and I played the majority of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:57 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
I see

Nice

Yea those Imps are nasty  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:10 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Nice

Yea those Imps are nasty

That's if you get too close to them but at a distance they shoot fireballs as I saw in Doom 1993 E1-L1. Heretic also plays out like a Doom Game too.
As a kid, when I played Warcraft 1, I did the Alliance Campaign and to me, if it was that easy to defeat the Orcish Hordes in the First War, they never have any sequels as the player in the Alliance Campaign of Warcraft 1 would be crowned the new King of Stormwind.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2024 8:13 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Nice

Yea those Imps are nasty

That's if you get too close to them but at a distance they shoot fireballs as I saw in Doom 1993 E1-L1. Heretic also plays out like a Doom Game too.
As a kid, when I played Warcraft 1, I did the Alliance Campaign and to me, if it was that easy to defeat the Orcish Hordes in the First War, they never have any sequels as the player in the Alliance Campaign of Warcraft 1 would be crowned the new King of Stormwind.
Yea the first Imp that attacked one of the characters in the movie was charred  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:09 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Yea those Imps are nasty

I have not seen that movie. Anyway, I do know some retro games after watching a YT show that reviews old games called Ancient DOS Games.

Anyway, Kanna. I was also working on the Game Lab section. so to keep track of some Total Panic Filler Reviews  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:17 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Yea those Imps are nasty

I have not seen that movie. Anyway, I do know some retro games after watching a YT show that reviews old games called Ancient DOS Games.

Anyway, Kanna. I was also working on the Game Lab section. so to keep track of some Total Panic Filler Reviews
Well Battletoads game just came on the Super Nintendo emulator on Nintendo Switch  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:19 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Yea those Imps are nasty

Well Battletoads game just came on the Super Nintendo emulator on Nintendo Switch

Cool. I could do a Total Panic Like Review of Battletoads if you like in a Game Lab Total Panic Filler. Battletoads also got a Reboot but is still one of the hardest games out there.  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff