Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 6:58 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Yea I'm ok with that I am.born 1989, I watched all three Never Ending Story, especially the one with Jack Black

Yeah. Anyway, the upcoming IC event in the RP is the Spring Festival.

Ok

Sounds like the The Narrator's writing in the Crystal Chronicles which sounds like a Journal Book and on the First Page it reads...
"Come, let us record your Travels & Journeys in this journal. It shall be known as the Crystal Chronicles."

Does that book sound like something to you?
hmmm yea

So in the Neverending Story Trilogy movies, when the book of Fantasia itself ends up in the wrong hands, it could be dangerous and the results would be catastrophic?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:01 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Yea I'm ok with that I am.born 1989, I watched all three Never Ending Story, especially the one with Jack Black

Yeah. Anyway, the upcoming IC event in the RP is the Spring Festival.

Ok

Sounds like the The Narrator's writing in the Crystal Chronicles which sounds like a Journal Book and on the First Page it reads...
"Come, let us record your Travels & Journeys in this journal. It shall be known as the Crystal Chronicles."
Ok let's begin

Care to hear page entry written by Prince Grant, Elsa's Husband? *Opens the book and shows a page that was completed under Grant's Section* Here, take a look...
= Friday, April 22
"It's our Fourth Honeymoon day together. Snowflake and I love each other more than life itself. Removing her Ice Magic and marrying has been and will always be the best day of our lives. When she and I saw the Super Mario Bros Movie, Peach had this British Voice that sounded like her being a capable and great leader instead of being kidnapped constantly as she was born on Earth to begin with but arrived in the Mushroom Kingdom as she doesn't remember where on Earth she was born in. I hope she and Riku find the answers together and that she meets more humans on Earth like her.

As for me and Elsa, we made a promise that her mother and father will be reborn as our children and I want to make sure we all grow strong and happy together. I also sang our song together: If You Love Me for Me."

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:06 pm
Kanna wrote in her Journal I'm heading to the surface , not knowing what danger is out there, I hope I get good legs and not the clumsy ones  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 7:16 pm
Kanna Kakimari
Kanna wrote in her Journal I'm heading to the surface , not knowing what danger is out there, I hope I get good legs and not the clumsy ones

So that would be IC Date: Friday, April 22
*Kanna's Diary*

User Image
= Rolomeu's Entry
"I'm sure the Narrator knows how to take care of the Crystal Chronicles Book as it takes a special kind of person to use the book wisely in the Player's Room. Sounds like a Person who grew up during Life in the 1990's.
Other than that, I hope to grant Kanna human legs with Aphrodite's Trident as I have plenty to learn as an Intern Jarl. When I looked into the Enchanted Mirror, I saw a Parade Balloon Float. Kanna is so cute as a little mermaid and when used my magic mirror, I saw plenty of human Children Cheering at a show. It appears the kids of the human like to play and watch games where its fun to get messy such as DD? Double Dare.

I will continue to record my log as well later when I return. *sighs* I feel like a quill pusher. (That's another word for Pencil Pusher when it comes to important work)."

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 12:39 am
Kanna Kakimari

I worked on an OOC Meeting as well, so I thought it would be nice to meet Queentintin, a Vice Captain here.
If you need any pointers, we'll do what we can.

Anyway, in the meantime, I'm doing an IC Special Adaptation where 2 mermaid sisters and their boyfriends search for paintbrush hidden by a painter by following the painter's clues. Which sounds like Bob the Builder's Golden Hammer Movie in a way.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 4:45 pm
Sure  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2023 6:07 am
Kanna Kakimari
Sure

Morning. I'm relaxing at the moment  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:21 pm
Kanna Kakimari

Have a good night, Kanna. I had a bit of a WFC Signal Interference but I'm okay as I plan to save the WFC Semi-Conductor as a Backup in case of a Malfunction.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Other than that besides some fine tuning, everything's good.
WFC is short for Wi-Fi Connection  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:14 am
Ok  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:32 am
Kanna Kakimari
Ok

What's new?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2023 5:37 am
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Ok

What's new?

Well nothing new as of late  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 12:50 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Ok

What's new?

Took me 20 years to get the telephones fixed as they were outdated and 16 years to get the TV fixed as it sometimes turns on by itself due to its old age.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:02 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
Ok

What's new?

Took me 20 years to get the telephones fixed as they were outdated and 16 years to get the TV fixed as it sometimes turns on by itself due to its old age.

Hmm ok  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:32 pm
Still waiting for Queentintin to reply  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:57 am
Kanna Kakimari
Still waiting for Queentintin to reply

sure, I'll go reply =) it's better to quote someone personally =)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff