Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Kanna Kakimari: Kanna's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2023 9:27 pm
Kanna writes in her Journal, I got accepted in the guild, hopefully, things are going good  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2023 8:41 am
Kanna Kakimari
Kanna writes in her Journal, I got accepted in the guild, hopefully, things are going good

Morning. I was getting a little cold this morning as it was 61 Degrees in my bedroom. Since I was looking up some old games I found another old game on Buzzr called Split Second.

Split Second lasted from 1986 to 1987, which is the Monty Hall Version.

So I think some Construction in the Game Lab OOC section sounds like a nice idea.

As for Monopoly 1990 as an OOC, to find some podium images may be tricky as that game when it first aired on ABC was centered on Crossword Clues.
Here's an Example of one...
Starting with D and the Crossword clue is "Spyro's Kin".
At that point, the answer to that would be Dragon.

Did you know that McDonalds did Holiday Film Festival Promotions by selling VHS tapes from the 1990s which contained a Select Number of Universal, Paramount & MGM Movies

Have a good night, Kanna.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:02 am
Kanna Kakimari

Morning. I'm just waking up.

Heard of Fun House? Its a Game Show from 1988-1991

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 9:48 am
I can't remember that, I was watching mostly cartoons on YTV and Teletoon  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 10:04 am
Kanna Kakimari

Which ones? The Hanna-Barbera and Ruby Spears Cartoons  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:04 am
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

I watched Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Scooby Doo and such, the classic anime and cartoons  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 11:14 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

I watched Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, Scooby Doo and such, the classic anime and cartoons

Scooby Doo and Sailor Moon 1995 was on USA Network until USA pulled animation from their channel in 1998.

Anyway, for the OOC Game Lab, I did work on a Pilot for Let's Make a Deal. That's the game known for its players and audience in colorful costumes as the Trading Room Floor Set for that games feels more like a Big Costume Party on Television  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:33 am
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Scooby Doo and Sailor Moon 1995 was on USA Network until USA pulled animation from their channel in 1998.

Anyway, for the OOC Game Lab, I did work on a Pilot for Let's Make a Deal. That's the game known for its players and audience in colorful costumes as the Trading Room Floor Set for that games feels more like a Big Costume Party on Television
Nice, also Beasties was a good show too, even that's when Pokemon, Digimon and Yugioh stated at that time  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:48 pm
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Nice, also Beasties was a good show too, even that's when Pokemon, Digimon and Yugioh stated at that time

Hiya. Anyway, what's new this evening. Heard of Match Game Classic from 73-79, Syn 79-82, PM 75-81 & 83-84? Their Jokes and Punchlines on that TV Game are like an Open Mic Day/Night Comedy Club Session which sounds like Morning and Evening at the Improv.

Here's an example of a Joke... "Stacy said to her friends... *I just invented a new car that runs on Blank..."

At which point, the player would come up with a punchline that sounds funny and the panels would attempt to match the player's answer... The Punchlines to each joke are various and funny on that show.

Other than that, I just got back from a Retirement Party dinner and saw the Christmas Village as its wonderful.

Speaking of Pokemon, I was into that game series and cartoon as a kid and remember the Red & Blue Version since I played the Blue Version when I was growing up.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:25 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Hiya. Anyway, what's new this evening. Heard of Match Game Classic from 73-79, Syn 79-82, PM 75-81 & 83-84? Their Jokes and Punchlines on that TV Game are like an Open Mic Day/Night Comedy Club Session which sounds like Morning and Evening at the Improv.

Here's an example of a Joke... "Stacy said to her friends... *I just invented a new car that runs on Blank..."

At which point, the player would come up with a punchline that sounds funny and the panels would attempt to match the player's answer... The Punchlines to each joke are various and funny on that show.

Other than that, I just got back from a Retirement Party dinner and saw the Christmas Village as its wonderful.

Speaking of Pokemon, I was into that game series and cartoon as a kid and remember the Red & Blue Version since I played the Blue Version when I was growing up.

Well nothing new as of now  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:43 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Hiya. I got Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Fun Fact, since 1997, Age of Empires is still the best RTS Game on Windows and that was one of the games I played as a child during Windows 95's Sunset and Windows 98's Sunrise.

The Reason being since 1996, Windows 95 had games tired to the Hardware of the PCs and that CDs held more memory than Floppy Disks as one such revolution is the Interactive Movie where the Higher MB Capacity that CDs held meant that you can put Movies on CD Games as this was new at the time where Computers can play movies.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:47 am
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Hiya. I got Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Fun Fact, since 1997, Age of Empires is still the best RTS Game on Windows and that was one of the games I played as a child during Windows 95's Sunset and Windows 98's Sunrise.

Yea, Christmas is 3 days away now, plus have you heard of the kid show on YTV called Uh-Oh!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:47 am
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Yea, Christmas is 3 days away now, plus have you heard of the kid show on YTV called Uh-Oh!

No, I haven't since I grew up with Double Dare in the US.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:51 am
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

No, I haven't since I grew up with Double Dare in the US.

I watched alot of shows on YTV and Teletoon when I was a kid  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces