CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:04 pm
Welcome to Filler Meeting the Mermaid Princess RP Guild.

Filler 1 - BGM: Title Screen/Attract (King of Dragons Arcade)

Narrator's Editorial:
The idea of the fillers was originally to just give me a break from my usual duties. As such, filler are typically (thought not always) done faster and with less effort (actually varies considerably)

*King of Dragons*
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Queentintin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:20 pm
User Image
User Image
*The Narrator plays an Arcade Game
Narrator: Hello, Bloom & Daphne. I have another Filler set up. So as I mentioned in the past, CAPCOM was the best when it came to the Home Arcade but they knew how to make a Swords & Sorrcery Story, let alone 5 of them...
= Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mysteria
= Magic Sword
= Knights of the Round
= King of Dragons

However, one of my favorite games out of those is King of Dragons which came out in the Early 1990s. The Game has its DND Charm to it along with its Fighting Styles. Knowing when to block and attack or cast magic as there's 5 Character Classes...
= Warrior
= Cleric
= Dwarf
= Elven Archer
= Wizard
The Cleric in the game has the Best ATK & DEF but is slow, the Elven Archer is a Ranged Attacker with low DEF and the Dwarf has the shortest range but is the strongest.

As you play one of those adventurers, a kingdom posts a quest for a sizable reward for anyone who bring down the Mighty Red Dragon, Gildiss across 16 Levels as you fight monsters, level up and find stronger equipment.
The Level Up Items contain Swords, Hammers, Axes, Shields, Bows, Quivers, Rings, Amulets & Wands...

The Levels do get harder, so its best to play the game with a friend as the Super Nintendo Version has 2 Continues where in the Arcade Version if you lose all your lives (Phoenix Downs in the Arcade Version), you can insert another quarter in the cabinet and keep playing.
The Narrator said to Bloom and Daphne

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 5:33 am
Daphne
Noble and sister to Bloom
"Here to help and protect my sister heart " (Optional)
User Image
[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Capcom made some good games wow! Knights of the Round sounds fun =) and you would remind me of a KIng of Dragons, Mister Narrator! how fun! " replies Daphne a filler thanks . ~

User Image

Bloom
Mermaid Daphne's sister
"A new world, sounds interesting! hello I'm Bloom " " (Optional)

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Sounds like a lot of fun, are you the Cleric in the King of Dragons? and the quests sound good too! and oo sizable rewards awesome! a Red Dragon ..sounds scary! sounds great Mister Narrator, " thinks and thanks him =) what fun!~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:20 am
User Image
User Image
*The Narrator plays an Arcade Game*

*Filler 1: CD Conditions*
Narrator: I beat the game as a Warrior & Cleric. A while back on the PS2, my Capcom Arcade Hits 2 Disc played well...

In fact, you may ask why scratches are bad for game discs as when I played War of the Monsters, something felt off.

Most CD Players have an external or internal laser which when made contact with disc's read side as the more stable and clear it is, the clear the connection becomes.
So if your disc is scratched, it will ether shudder or freeze. So the problem was that it was in Very Good Condition as it was scratched so much that it was unreadable.
Besides that, when you try to clean a disc too hard, there's a chance that you're doing more harm than good where the only time you should do so if there's smudges of dirt or something and its important to dry the back of the disc so there's no moisture behind.
The Narrator said to Bloom and Daphne

*Filler 2: Ratings*
Narrator: For Posts and PMs, you're wondering what a PG-13 Rating within Posts means?
Well, like movie ratings, icons are shortcuts to vital information. That's why to familiarize when it comes to PMs or posts, as they're designed to inform suitability about the content and broken down into categories with its sections. Themes and elements may Vary

TV-Y = First, we have TV-Y. Which is on Par with the ESRB's K-A (Kids to Adults), EC (Early Childhood) & E (Everyone) Rating alongside the G Rating such as Blue's Clues

TV-Y7 = Next is we have is TV-Y7. Which ranges with the ESRB's K-A (Kids to Adults), EC (Early Childhood), E (Everyone) to E10 (Everyone 10+) Rating alongside the G Rating such as The Little Mermaid 1989 Animated TV Series.

TV-G = Next is TV-G. Which is General Audiences as its equal to the G Rating & the ESRB's E (Everyone) to E10 (Everyone 10+). TV Games are one example of TV-G such as Jeopardy & Wheel of Fortune.

TV-PG = Next is TV-PG. Which is equal to the PG or GP Rating or ESRB's T (Teen) Rating. Parental Guidance is suggested. Galaxy Quest is one such example.

TV-14 = Next is around the PG-13 Rating & ESRB's Teen Rating. Parents are strongly cautioned. Batman 1989 is one such example.
The Narrator answered a question about what PG-13 Posts mean

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 9:35 am
User Image

Bloom
Mermaid Daphne's sister

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Thanks for telling us about game disc care =) very interesting=)" thinks Bloom, take care of your disc games =)~

User Image
Daphne

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"and thanks for letting us know of the warning labels, the rating system, thank you , makes sense =) " think~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 4:19 pm
User Image
User Image
Narrator: ...

*Filler 3: Ratings Part 2*
User Image
Enchantress: Wait a second... There's also an additional setting of Ratings but this set of Rating are BBFC or British Board of Film Classification in European Format...

U = First is U Rating meaning Universal. Which is the European Version of the G Rating.

PG = The PAL Version of the PG Rating is the same as the PG Rating in the USA. Action Content may have Fantasy Violence. Romances may have some Fantasy Content.

12 = 12 Ratings is a Partial Version of the USA's PG-13 Rating.

15 = 15 Ratings are the same as the USA's PG-13 Rating.

The Enchantress added to the Narrator.

Narrator: Uh oh... Was there a Partial PG-13 Rating Version overseas?

Enchantress: Of course... Back in 1969, it was known as the M Rating before evolving to the PG Rating in 1972 with the PG-13 Rating following in 1984.

Narrator: Sounds like it as PG is becoming a Common Movie Rating nowadays and the rest is pretty much history. The Narrator said to Bloom and Daphne.

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:50 pm
User Image
Bloom
Mermaid Daphne's sister

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~"Wow so many PG ratings =) thanks for explaining, 3nodding " thinks Bloom ~

User Image
Daphne

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~Fascinating some sound almost the same, did not know about Universal *U* rating like General nice =)" thinks Daphne ~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 7:15 pm
User Image
User Image
Narrator: ...

*Filler 4: Links LS Golf Games*
User Image
Enchantress: You're Welcome. One thing to note is that some Slight Time Skips or Time Cards could also be used.
For example, Transitions, Fades and or Wipes in TV Shows and movies in a way while Animes such as Another World With my Smartphone had Interlude Cuts with a Fairytale Frame.

The Enchantress said to the characters

Narrator: Okay, so what does Microsoft Golf and the Links Golf Games from the Original to the 1999 or 1998 Version have in common?
Well, its hard to explain but before Links LS 2000, each of the Courses and its Cross Version Compatibility is its Selling Point as they had a Conversion Tool included. However, these Golf Games and its Expansions were Each Sold Separately.
However, the final Links LS Computer Game was Links 2003 LS Champion Edition.

*Filler 5: Vintage Cart Care*
Narrator: Next. I want to point about some carts. One thing to note is that most carts have contact pads and pins inside that bridge a connection as it takes meters go off sync. USB Devices has these too but they have different pins...
So there's one problem with this, rubbing the contacts with alcohol does more harm than good if you do it too much and when using water, make sure there's no moisture left. So you should never use alcohol to clean retro carts as there's warning labels against it & should be a last resort but NOT when using water to clean the cart is not enough. So if you do it TOO Often, as it strips away the gold copper pins and leaves scratches behind the contacts.
The Narrator said to the Characters

*Filler 6: Mail Days*
Narrator: So I'm sure you're wondering why I would be busy and away besides games and trips. As sometimes I would have to be on watch. So when that happens, I would watch some Buzzr while I wait. The Problem is that Buzzr starts around midday which is after the Paid Programing Advertisements that's shown which is what they show around the Early Morning Hours before Buzzr starts its TV Game Programing which is around 10:30 to 11:00 AM is when the TV Games are shown on Buzzr.
So I may watch Cartoon Express since I have some shows that were shown on USA Network from 1982 to 1996.
The Narrator continued.

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:19 pm
User Image
Daphne

[Location, Area]
(Time & Date)
~" wow, that sounds like a lot of programming! eek and I see sure, I can understand Mister Narrator, it's alright, that's why you use timecards, and time skips, ok... 3nodding it's fine . " thinks Daphne, not wanting to take his time .~

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Narrator: You're Welcome.. It may take forever for me to talk more about Designer Programming. So I'm going to end this filler here.
Stick around for the next Major Total Panic/Outta Here Filler being Q2 2024 Summer. Regardless, have a nice weekend and good night.

Trivia: Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mysteria counts as two D&D Arcade Games, Shadow Over Mysteria & Tower of Doom

Queentintin

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:53 pm
User Image
Namine
Mermaid (Riku, Lea, Kairi & Xion's Sister)
"We will meet again. Someday soon. I promise!"

Thanks for keeping us informed heart
thinks to say Namine 4laugh good night

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

General OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items