Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
[GRP]~Romance Slimes~Slimes can chat & hang before breeding.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDorkable

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:27 pm
I made this RolePlay mainly for Hae and I to let our slimes get to know each other before they breed. So, let the chatting and hanging begin!

~Setting~
In a slimey sized coffee shop/restaurant, where the slimes can get to know each other, VERY well, before they breed, after they breed, or way before they breed.

Before they breed= They are planning to breed soon, but dont know each other so well.

After they breed=You've already bred and you may breed again (dont have to breed again) and your just expressing your love between the slimes.

Way before they breed=You dont have anyone to breed or to love, and your looking for one.

So, go ahead slimes! Express your love to one another!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:29 pm
User Image

Name:Beeper
Nickname:Beepie, Beep
Type:Blue Slime
Bio/Personality:He's cool, and popular. All (or most) of the slimes that meet him, like him. He's smooth talking and very handsome. His charms will put you under his charming spell. He hopes to one day breed with a pink slime, to have a shiney slime baby. He's always wanted a shiney slime baby, so she can shine like the morning sun.
Dislikes:Mean or boring slimes. He hates his cactus poking him.
Crush:Chii
Mate:Going to be Chii when they breed.
Babies sad None yet)
Siblings sad None yet)
Other:He is one of my second slimes-One of the second batch. His cactus' name is Cactaurus.

xDorkable

xDorkable

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:32 pm
"Chii! Oh dear Chii!" Called Beeper excitedly as he bounced around the coffee shop part of the place. Beeper quickly jumped up onto a couch, and waited patiently for Chii to come. He was very excited to formally meet her. He had seen pictures and heard about her before, but He'd never really met her before. But he knew he would love her already.

(1)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:07 pm
User Image

Name: Chii
Nickname: None
Type: Pink Slime
Bio/Personality: She is quiet but not shy. Most like her for her kind heart and spirited personality. She is pretty and has been known to steal the hearts of a few slime guys.
Dislikes: Mean, rude slimes and when her flower is gone for the winter
Crush: Beeper
Mate: Going to be Beeper when they breed
Babies: None
Siblings: None
Other: She is the first slime of a first batch. (I think. ^^; Lol )

Hae

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Hae

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:16 pm
Hearing her name be called Chii jumped and turned in the direction of the voice. Breath caught in her throat as she laid eyes on Beeper for the first time. She too had seen pictures of him but seeing him in person was more better than any picture. Inhaling deeply to calm her nerves Chii approached the blue slime. Though her feelings for him were already strong she couldn't help but wonder if he felt the same. Casually she sat down next to him on the couch and faced to turn him, her eyes found his and she smiled shyly. "Hello."

(1)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 1:17 pm
Beeper blushed, then winked as a joke. "Hello!" He said cheerfully. He stared at her, she was beautiful. She's so beautiful! Gorgous! He thought eagerly. "So, How are you today?!!?" He asked with a smile. He was getting kind of sweaty, then the sweat stopped. Oh, how he hoped he would fall deeply in love with her!

(1)  

xDorkable

Hae

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:26 am
Did he just-? He did! He did blush! Chii giggled softly at both the blush and the wink. "I'm feeling fantastic! I am so happy!" She replied excitedly as she stared up at him, a light blush appearing on her own cheeks. "Hee hee. How about you? How are you today?" Gah. He's so handsome. whee

(1)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:18 pm
"I'm wonderful!" He said cheerfully and happily. He already loved her, and didn't really know her much. I cant wait to tell all the guys I've found love! They'll be so jealous! I cant believe they thought I couldn't do it! Hah! Couldn't do it! Ha! Ha! Beeper got a grumling in his stomach, he was hungry. "Chii...Would you like anything to eat? I'm buying!" He said with a face. (Sorta like this: mrgreen )
(1)  

xDorkable

Hae

Sparkly Dreamer

34,700 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:14 pm
"Food? Yeah sure." Chii nodded to Beeper's suggestion. She was overwhelmed by the strong feeling she had for him that she wanted to show it. Kiss? No too soon. She smiled as the next best idea came to mind, hugged Beeper tightly.  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games