Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
Cassi's offer to current and future Slime owners Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:26 pm
This thread has been nixed. I may open a new version later on.

STOP!!!
Read before you post anything!

This is not the Silky Slime Ordering Thread. The orders you fill out here are not the same as the orders you fill out to actually purchase your Slimes.

I am a big fan of Slime sets. Many of the sets I own are based on anime/television, books/manga, or movies, but there are also other sets based on different things. In order to encourage the purchase of more Silky Slimes, I am "letting people steal my ideas," and offering select sets directly to other Slime owners [though I am not opposed to having anyone browse my PRP for sets not listed here]. In this thread, I will write out full set orders for you in detail so that you do not have to.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:34 pm
Naruto

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

The Naruto set is a set of seven Slimes. You can choose any of the three statuses (active, sleep, music) for these Slimes. The colors are predetermined, although you are allowed to change them to suit yourself once the order has been written for you. As you can see, they all have the same base, base accessory, and emote. They are also all of the same type and all have the same accessory [in this case, none]. The order will be written out for you similarly, but you are allowed to change them to suit yourself once the order has been written for you.

If you would like the Naruto set, fill out the following form and post it in this thread. I will write up the full order and post it here, so please keep track of the thread. If you would like the full order PM'd to you, please state so in your post, and make sure you can receive PMs from people not on your friendlist.

[size=18]Naruto[/size]
[b]Status:[/b]
[b]Name of Owner: [/b]
[b]RO or normal?: [/b]
[b]Slime Accessory: [/b]
[b]Base: [/b]
[b]Base Accesory: [/b]
[b]Emote (type/none): [/b]
[b]Color of Boombox (if relevant): [/b]

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:39 pm
7 Dwarves

User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

The 7 Dwarves set is a set of seven Slimes. Because their status and accessories are part of the set design, you cannot choose their status or accessories when you order. As you can see, they are all the same color and all have the same base and base accessory. The order will be written up this way, but you are allowed to change them to suit yourself once the order has been written for you.

If you would like the 7 Dwarves set, fill out the following form and post it in this thread. I will write up the full order and post it here, so please keep track of the thread. If you would like the full order PM'd to you, please state so in your post, and make sure you can receive PMs from people not on your friendlist.

[size=18]7 Dwarves[/size]
[b]Name of Owner:[/b]
[b]Slime color:[/b]
[b]Base:[/b]
[b]Base accessory:[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:43 pm
Zodiac

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

The Zodiac set is a set of twelve Slimes. As you can see, they all have the same base and base accessory. They are also all of the same type and are all have the same accessory [in this case, none]. The order will be written up this way, but you are allowed to change them to suit yourself once the order has been written for you.

If you would like the Zodiac set, fill out the following form and post it in this thread. I will write up the full order and post it here, so please keep track of the thread. If you would like the full order PM'd to you, please state so in your post, and make sure you can receive PMs from people not on your friendlist.

[size=18]Zodiac[/size]
[b]RO or normal?:[/b]
[b]Slime Accessory:[/b]
[b]Base accessory:[/b]
[b]Emote [/b]

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 9:47 pm
Rainbow Brite

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

The Rainbow Brite set is a set of ten Slimes. As you can see, they all have the same base and base accessory. They are also all of the same type and are all have the same accessory [in this case, none]. The order will be written up this way, but you are allowed to change them to suit yourself once the order has been written for you. Because their emotes are part of the set, you cannot choose their status or emote, but you are allowed to change them to suit yourself once the order has been written for you.

If you would like the Rainbow Brite set, fill out the following form and post it in this thread. I will write up the full order and post it here, so please keep track of the thread. If you would like the full order PM'd to you, please state so in your post, and make sure you can receive PMs from people not on your friendlist.

[size=18]Rainbow Brite[/size]
[b]Slime Accessory:[/b]
[b]Base Accessory:[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:13 pm
Mario Brothers

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

The Mario Brothers set is a set of six Slimes. You can choose any of the three statuses (active, sleep, music) for these Slimes. The colors are predetermined, although you are allowed to change them to suit yourself once the order has been written for you. As you can see, they all have the same base, base accessory, and emote. They are also all of the same type and are all have the same accessory [in this case, none]. The order will be written out for you similarly, but you are allowed to change them to suit yourself once the order has been written for you.

If you would like the Mario Brothers set, fill out the following form and post it in this thread. I will write up the full order and post it here, so please keep track of the thread. If you would like the full order PM'd to you, please state so in your post, and make sure you can receive PMs from people not on your friendlist.

[size=18]Mario[/size]
[b]Accessory:[/b]
[b]Emote:[/b]
[b]Color of Boombox (if relevant):[/b]

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:25 pm
Chess

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

Some emotes may be discolored. This is because I made most of these Slimes by editing my existing Kings. Yours will be made totally new and will have properly-colored emotes.

The Chess set is a set of twelve Slimes. As you can see, they all have the same base and base accessory. They are also all of the same type and all have the same accessory [in this case, none]. The order will be written up this way, but you are allowed to change them to suit yourself once the order has been written for you. Because their emotes are part of the set, you cannot choose their status or emote, but you are allowed to change them to suit yourself once the order has been written for you. The order will be written with standard black and white "pieces," but you are also welcome to change this.

If you would like the Chess set, fill out the following form and post it in this thread. I will write up the full order and post it here, so please keep track of the thread. If you would like the full order PM'd to you, please state so in your post, and make sure you can receive PMs from people not on your friendlist.

[size=18]Chess[/size]
[b]Name of owner:[/b]
[b]RO or normal?[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:29 pm
Ninja Turtles
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

The Ninja Turtles set is a set of seven Slimes. You can choose any of the three statuses (active, sleep, music) for these Slimes. The colors are predetermined, although you are allowed to change them to suit yourself once the order has been written for you. As you can see, they all have the same base, base accessory, and emote. They are also all of the same type and all have the same accessory [in this case, none]. The order will be written out for you similarly, but you are allowed to change them to suit yourself once the order has been written for you.

If you would like the Ninja Turtles set, fill out the following form and post it in this thread. I will write up the full order and post it here, so please keep track of the thread. If you would like the full order PM'd to you, please state so in your post, and make sure you can receive PMs from people not on your friendlist.

[size=18]Ninja Turtles[/size]
[b]Name of Owner: [/b]
[b]RO or normal?: [/b]
[b]Slime Accessory: [/b]
[b]Base: [/b]
[b]Base Accesory: [/b]
[b]Emote (type/none): [/b]
[b]Color of Boombox (if relevant): [/b]

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:32 pm
Tolkien

This set is no longer available as it was too complex to write out. A new set will be made available ASAP.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 10:34 pm
Chocolate

User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

The Chocolate set is a set of six Slimes named after various chocolate manufacturers. As you can see, they all have the same base and base accessory. They are also all of the same type and all have the same accessory [in this case, none]. The order will be written up this way, but you are allowed to change them to suit yourself once the order has been written for you. Because their emotes are part of the set, you cannot choose their status or emote, but you are allowed to change them to suit yourself once the order has been written for you.

If you would like the Chocolate set, fill out the following form and post it in this thread. I will write up the full order and post it here, so please keep track of the thread. If you would like the full order PM'd to you, please state so in your post, and make sure you can receive PMs from people not on your friendlist.

[size=18]Chocolate[/size]
[b]Name of owner:[/b]
[b]RO or normal?[/b]
[b]Slime Color:[/b]

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

...neavaeh...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:40 pm
Zodiac
Name of Owner:...neavaeh...
RO or normal?: normal
Slime Accessory:none
Base:grass
Base accessory:flower/blue

Rainbow Brite
Name of Owner: ...neavaeh...
RO or normal?: normal
Slime Accessory:none
Base Accessory:flower/white

Mario
Name of Owner: ...neavaeh...
RO or normal?:normal
Accessory:none
Base Accessory:flower/blue
Emote:moon
Color of Boombox (if relevant):none

Can I have the code sent by pm? Please and thank you.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:17 pm
All sent! 3nodding  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

...neavaeh...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 12:39 pm
Cassidy Peterson
All sent! 3nodding
Thank you!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:55 pm
Added Ninja Turtles to the available order sets.  

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

Cassidy Peterson
Crew

Garbage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 1:42 pm
Added Tolkien to the available order sets.  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff