Reply Silky Slime Laboratory
Role Playing Thread For Thanksgiving Slimes

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L i a

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:45 am
Story: Pilgrim Slimes have founded the Native Slime's Land.

We will make it up from after the Pilgrims have Docked their boat.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 11:56 am
Beebo got off of the ship and bounced happily. He didn't know where he was, but the new surrounding was nice to him. Tired from his journey, he seeked rest on a pile of dirt. He snoozed for a while, and dreampt of many things. After he was awaken by a terrible noise, he looked into the distance and saw smoke arising from the woods.

He was scared, but also curious. He slowly bounced past a couple trees, and leaned in to see what was going on. He saw a new kind of Slime. The Native Slimes. He was so eager to meet these new people. He was also cautious, for he didn't know how they would react to him.

(2 points)  

L i a

L i a

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:01 pm
He bounced up to them slowly and offered a peaceful smile. They looked at him, with a bewildered face. He bounced a couple steps closer, and they jumped in alarm. "It's okay, I come in peace" He let come out of his mouth. They heard him and offered an approving smile.

(1 point)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:13 pm
Beebo lost the rest of his group that came along on the ship with him, so he decided to stick with the Natives. He leaarned many things. He was so used to products aready being made when they got to him, and seeing everyone else making them made him think. He wanted to try this new thing. the Native chief, Hicotsun, showed him how to make corn.

Beebo was intrigued. By simply planting some seeds, he was able to make these new and exciting vegitables and fruits. This day was truely a day of discovering for him. He started planting all of these patches of seeds, and even got to make some native jewlery. when he was done, the Natives offered him a spot for dinner, so they could pay him for his hard work.

Night fell and the table was completely full. Turkey, vegitables, and fruit was layed out on the table. Beebo's mouth watered. He was leaning over and couldn't wait to get a bite of that delicous food. Heheard the Chief taking, so he focoused his attention to the Chief.

The Chief simply smirked at Beebo, and said that it was nice having him here. Beebo smiled and accepted the honor bestowed to him. What he didn't know, was that they planned to eat him. They just wanted to fatten him up first. The chief announced, "Beebo, this food is all for you.

You've worked so hard, you deserve it all." Beebo looked down at all of the food and said, "For me? ALL for me? I dont suppose i will be able to eat it all." The chief offered a dissapproving look. "You don't want to discrace our name, do you?" The chief asked.

(5 points)  

L i a

L i a

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:20 pm
Beebo was so nervous. He didn't was to be inpolite to them. "I guess I can try" He answered, with his head hanging low. "Good" The chief said, "Now, let the feast begin!" He yelled ad he threw a fork across the table for Beebo to use.

Beebo tried the turkey first. "This is delicous!" He screamed at the top of his lungs. He looked over at the corn, then at the home made potatos. "I don't know which to choose!!!" He screamed as he dove into both. Beebo tried very hard, but it wasn't good enough. He dropped to the ground in pain and the Chirf looked dissaproovingly at him.

(2 points!)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:51 am
User Image*walk around scared on new land*
hoooothoooot

im scared bumps into ur slime

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
phew YAY another slime^^

(3 points)  

bibbien

reader_4life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:04 pm
Quiggy(little native slime) jumps up.
"FOOD FIGHT!"he yells, just as he reaches for the corn, a hand grabs him.
"Enough of that," the voice says.
Quiggy looks around, no one is there but the con is gone from the table.
"THANKSGIVING GHOST!" quiggy yells.
A little bug zooms around and lands in Quigggy's eye."HE'S AFTER ME!" he yells.
Quiggy jumps up and trips over his chair.

((points: 1ish)) ps. how do we keep proof of our points?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 10:57 am

reader_4life

Waffoo_Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:09 pm
hey how do you get a silky slime? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:04 pm
It was a rough week at sea but the incredible Cutie made it through.Cutie hopped off the boat and looked around.All she saw was grass,trees,plants and no people.Cutie was very disappointed.She dragged herself on over to a palm tree and plopped herself right under it.She sat there for 5 minutes thinking whether to stay or return back home.Then she decided to just stay and explore the place for a couple of days.Then she got up and started shaking a palm tree for coconuts.After a few minutes a coconut fell out of the tree and hit Cutie right on the head.Boy she had such bad luck everywhere she went she always got hurt.Cutie broke open the coconut with her teeth and drank out the juice.Then she dropped the coconut and went off to explore.After about 25 minutes of exploring,Cutie saw some slimes.She was to shy to go out and say hello to them so she hid behind the tree and made a loud noise to make them look.

{5 points}  

Sour Skittles Lover

Sour Skittles Lover

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:05 pm
anime_angel_s2
User Image*walk around scared on new land*
hoooothoooot

im scared bumps into ur slime

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
phew YAY another slime^^

(3 points)

no offense but thats not even 1 point.you get 1 point for every good five lengthed sentence.  
Silky Slime Laboratory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games