Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I doin' alright?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Ethan Ressick

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:57 pm
((Okies, so this is a first for me. I've never RP'd, much less RP'd with a slime, so if you could please eased up on me if it's bloody horrible))

All the normal rules you'd see in these things apply, the following rules are copied from somebody elses, so if you recognize it, don't yell at me:
"1. the usual (as in no godmoding unless a person asks you to, no powerplaying, etc.)
2. kill attempts are allowed, actual killings arent.
3. please use qutation marks for speech and {and} for thought.
4. i'd like a minimum of 2-6 (A PARAGRAPH) lines per post. if not, i need a reason.
5. if you have to leave in the middle of a post, just say you'll finish it later, and no one else will post until you finish"
6. You can be both you and your person, please change colors or somethin' or other to show the difference

And, storyline:

The year is 1984, all live in a time of no individuality, no love, no secrecy and absolutely no questions. All had to live with the telescreens, a flatscreen TV like object that shows only what the Wigs want you to see and at the same time was a camera that would let the Wigs see your every move. There wasn't a room in the entire country that the Lowers could get to that did not have a telescreen in it. Now, everyone lived in fear, constant fear, of being thought of as a traitor because that would result in death...not just death but torture of an unimaginable sort, the kind of torture that would lead anybody into changing their entire life of morals. Everyone learned how to survive without giving away their deepest kept secrets, the only problem was that no one knew what others were thinking and never knew how many or who would be on their side.

There is two kinds of people, slaves and masters. The slaves are people who love their slimes and do anything they can for their slimes. The masters are the kind who use their slimes for their true purpose, as soulless beasts with a need to do nothing but serve. I was a slave, and thus treated like one. Because i fed my slime three times a day instead of once a week, I was looked down upon, given the harder jobs at the ministry, etc. But this didn't matter to me because I knew that this little creature was meant to be my closest friend. I knew this because I had read it as a child. No one would die for something that was false, would they?

(Mi points, even though this really sux: 2...@_@...I thought'd be more then that...oh well)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:17 pm
Well, it started when I was eighteen. Before the Wig's rule began, when I was still in that learning stage of life. I found a man in a park, not just a man actually, the man. He was readin' a book to his slime.

"That is the end," the old man said as I walked up and shut the book. "Hello young man, have you come to stare at an old man's senile thoughts."

"No, sir," I replied politely. "I just haven't seen a book in ages and was a great fan of literary work. After the Wigs had started campaigning, almost all the books were burned."

"Well, sit down," he seemed to actually be staring at my slime on my shoulder, her name was Puppie. "I'll read you the story, how the original slime came with the first born child, how each of us are born with a slime that we must care and nurture and how they help us in the afterlife."

I sat down and listened to the man's story and *cue black out*

*fades back in* {must have been a dream again...I still remember that man, too bad he was killed the next day, wouldn't give up his book.}

Dove! Wakey, wakey time! Wakey, wakey, eggs and bac-ey!!!

"I haven't had eggs in years...mmm, you know we don't get eggs anymore."

But that doesn't mean we have to not want it!

"Shh!"

Then something happened...it hurt so bad. My head felt as if it split open, and then I heard the voice in the back of my head...

"You are one of the chosen. You are here to save my people. You and the slimes are connected, you and your slime will have powers that I will give you to help you find those who are with you."

Then I heard what seemed like eight-million voices in my head and it slowly lowered to one voice.

"You can read minds, you can talk to someone without the use of your voice box. Go, find the rest, band together and defeat the Wigs and free my people. Goodbye, fellow slave."

And then I felt as if I knew what I had to do..."HELLO! Please, if you can hear me, go to the cafe le p***k at the end of tomorrow's work day, make sure you have your slime with you!"

And now, I wait!

(Mi points, even though this still sucks: 3-ish...but I'm not gonna complain.)  

Ethan Ressick

misuko23

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:11 pm
hihi wus up how ya doin?
have a slime yet right now?
do want a black slime?
what color and what flower color?
how long have you been on gaia?1 year?2?

[1.p.]  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:59 am
DuneMech slowly climbed out of bed. His back ached from sleeping on the second story of an abandoned farm house that sat near the edge of the city. "It's because of what you have. It's your fault you live so far away." His boss had replied when he got his housing address. Some got to pick where they got to live. He was assigned.
"Still it could be worse" as he dragged his body down the ladder. He groaned and griped the entire way. Luckily for him, the only person who heard him was his slimy Wuvles.
"Wmmm?" His slimy purred as Dune's feet touched the ground. Dune smiled and pet the slimy. It was a memorable slimy even though he hadn't had him for very long. He pet it and scourged around the room for food. He found some leftovers and split it between him and Wuvles. He watch Wuvles eat the food in a very mannerly order. It made him sad and happy at the same time. After the food was gone and the plates cleaned, Dune rummaged around his desk and found a pair of glasses - exactly what he was looking for. A gold glint caught his eye.  

DuneMech

5,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
Silky Slime Laboratory

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items