[RP] Never-Ending Slime Forest RP~! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xP a n t i e s

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:35 pm
We are trapped in a forest.
There is no possible way to get out, so don't try.
There are no electronics
but wierd things like giant plants and demons and crap but things have to go naturaly ok.
Down below is a map.

User Image
Click to see a bigger pic.

1. Mushroom Patch
2. Fire Place
3. Human Seet
4. Slime Seet
5. Slime seet 2
6. Gathering Bowl
7. Kitty's Leaf roof
8. Kiraii-Chan's leaf roof
9. Kyo-Ki's leaf roof
10. The pond
11. Pebble Jr. (Pebbles fish)
12. Large animal pen
14. Giant Plant
13. Poison Fog
15. Moutains
16. Demons Cave
17. Sacred Tree

We won't move from this clearing don't try to move us!

[b]My Slime~![/b]
(Insert slime pic here)
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]What my writing looks like:[/b] Example
[b]What slime's writing looks like:[/b] Example

There are not really rules except no being mean and no bumping!
Have fun!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:39 pm
My Slime~!
User Image
Name: Pebble
Personality: Quiet, Shy, Funny and Random when she is bored...
What my writing looks like: Example
What slime's writing looks like:
Example

xP a n t i e s

xP a n t i e s

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 5:52 pm
Pebble walks through the forest wondering if there are anymore slimes in the forest... A little while back she had wondered away from her mom, Kiraii-Chan. Now that she was lost that is all she had on her mind. She wondered a little longer looking the sky;broken by the trees. She stumbled over a tree root. She sits next to a tree and falls asleep. In her dreams she was in the toilet and was about to be flushed by a shadow. She went down, down, down and then she was in the clouds! She walked and called out "Mommt!". Then she suddenly started falling and woke up! "Wow what a weird dream..." Pebble said quietly. Then she started hearing weird noises. Like something was in the tree tops! She closed her eyes! When she opened them she saw a figure in front of her...

Boo~!
Kiraii-Chan laughed as pebble jumped! "Have you seen any other slimes???" Asked Kiraii-Chan.

No... *sigh* Where were you! I was so scared! *hugs Kiraii-Chan* " I'm just glad you are back~!

[5 Points]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:17 pm
Kiraii-Chan and Pebble wonder some more untill they fine a clearing perfect for building a fire. "Lets go get some fire wood. I'll leave the stuff here." Said Kiraii-Chan. Kiraii-Chan wonders back into the forest. She walks a little and finds a big piece of wood. She brings it back and puts it in the middle of the clearing. She wonders back into the forest in search of more wood.

Meanwhile Pebble had not found a thing. She walks and walks and finally finds a twig. She places the twig on top of the wood Kiraii-Chan brang. Then she goes back into the forest. She walked for quit some time and then she found a fish on the ground. She put the fish on her head and franticly ran to Kiraii-Chan. "I found this fish out of water! What are we gonna do!!!"

"We will cook it, silly" Kiraii-Chan Said in an evil voice. Kiraii-Chan Watched Pebble cry for a moment then went and got a bowl and her water bottle. She poored her water into the bowl. She took the orange fantail goldfish off Pebble's head and dropped it in the bowl. Kiraii-Chan kneeled down and smiled at Pebble and gave her the bowl. Still kneeling she said "It can have my water and be in the bowl untill we find a pond so let it go in. You will have to feed it so I think you should start looking for something to eat... For all of us. said Kiraii-Chan. Kiraii-Chan stood up and walked back int theb forest.

Pebble whiped her tears and whispered "Thank you" and then a shout came from the forest "Your welcome~!" She looked a the fish and it seemed to smile back. "Pebble Jr. your are s cute~!" Said Pebble. "I think she is too~!" shouted Kiraii-Chan from he forest. Pebble set the fish down and went of looking for food. She looked till sunset and came back to a meal of mushooms a fire and some dead nats for Pebble Jr..

[5 points]
[Total 10]

xP a n t i e s

xP a n t i e s

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:53 am
Pebble picked up the dead nats with disscust and dropped them in the bowl that Pebble Jr. was swiming in! Pebble Jr. ate them up happily! Then Pebble when to talk to Kiraii-Chan. "Mommy? I want to keep Pebble Jr.. I like her and you have never let me have a pet before..." Said Pebble in a sad voice.

Pebble. You know it's hard to have a pet! You have to feed it, clean it's cage, and what if she gets sick! We are out in the forest now, not it the city! We can't just buy water, we have to find it. The food, we can't just go to wal-mart now! I have to catch tiny nats! That is kinda hard. I like Pebble Jr. too, but we might not be able to keep her. I'll have to think about it. But enjoy your time with her now because we are running out of water and I'm gonna look for a pond and if I find one, well that might be when you have to goodbye to Pebble Jr.

Pebble started to cry with Pebble Jr. in her hand. Some of the tears landed into the bowl. Pebble Jr. came up to the top to try and cheer her up.

[3 point]
[total 13]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:14 pm
As the pink filled sky turn to dark with the twinkle of the stars.
Kiraii-Chan sets out to find water as Pebble slowly crys her self to sleep.
Kiraii-Chan wondered and wondered in diferent directions, marking the trees as she went. She finaully came aross a pound big enough to supply water for quite some it. There was also a big clearing all around the pond. She desided she would bring her stuff to this place! She went home. She quietly picked up everything, and walked it to the pond clearing. When she got back to sleep the moon was full and as bright as could be in the sky. Tomarrow she would move Pebble over there.

As Kiraii-Chan was sleeping soundly Pebble was having a nightmare. Pebble Jr. Had turned into a black fish. Pebble Jr. Was getting sicker by the minute. "We can't let her go now!!!! We have to help her!!!" Pebble screamed in her sleep. Kiraii-Chan said "See that herd on the other side of the clearong; go get it." Pebble went to get the herb on the other side of the clearing. When she got she saw a puddle on the ground. Her eyes filled with tears and then she woke up. "Whew, just a bad dream she sighed in releaf.

Kiraii-Chan was rushing around. "C'mon! C'mon!" We have to go!!! The animals have smelt the fire, they are coming." Kiraii-Chan Watched as Pebble jumped out of bed and grabed Pebble Jr.. "Run as fast as you can, got it?" Kiraii-Chan said to Pebble. Pebble nodded.

Pebble followed Kiraii-Chan for what seemed like hours. "Where are we going???" She shouted. "To our new place. We are almost there" Kiraii-Chan replied. Pebble stepped into the clearing, saw the pond and trembled. She hugged Pebble Jr. and started to cry.

[5 points]
[Total 18]

xP a n t i e s

GoingPlacesWthHomeostasis

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:36 pm
My Slime~!
(Insert slime pic here) (my pics got deleted... sweatdrop It's just a fairie slime.)
Name: Valilica
Personality: quiet,playful,and adventerous
What slime's writing looks like:
Example  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:57 pm
Krazed-kyo-fan778 walked into the woods with Valilica close at her heels.She wasn't very old yet, so she couldn't fly.Noticing for the third time that Valilica wasn't behind her, she sighed and went back down the trail to look for her.She found her perched on a rock staring into a tiny pound at a family of tadpoles."Come on!" she said, pushing her forward."It isn't very far away."

Valilica looked at her mother amazed."Kyo-ki," she called to her mother, using the pet name she made up."Those fish had legs!"

"That's because they're turning into frogs." her mother told her with a smile.

Pondering about the froggy-fish-thingies,Valilica didn't see a small hole hidden under grass and leaves which she promptly fell into.

Kyo-ki heard the crash and whipped her head back and saw a whole and guessed what had happened.She ran back and yelled "Are you ok?" She heard a muffled response and pulled Valilica out.She spit out a mouthful of leaves and look at Kyo-ki.At the same time, they both bust out laughing.  

GoingPlacesWthHomeostasis

The-Complicated-Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:06 pm
My slime~!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Name: Pinky
Personality: cute, nice, straight, outgoing, adventureous, manly, pinkish
What slime's writing looks like: Example

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:56 pm
At the East, West, North, or South end of the forest were Mountains. Kitty lost her compass in dinosaur poop and didn't know where she was. Her silky slime, Pinky, suggested to go through the valley, in between two Mountains. Pinky was way ahead of her which made Kitty scared because there was fog everywhere. She could barely see Pinky, plus she doesn't like being alone... that's why she brought Pinky.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine...,"sang Pinky. "Wow it sure is getting foggy," Pinky said. As Pinky was skipping and singing he tripped on a rock. It wasn't no ordinary rock. It was a magical rock. It glowed a shiney green. Pinky picked up the rock and put it in his backpack. Pinky turned around to find his mom, but found a shadow instead. Out of the darkness, pops Micheal Jackson. Next to Jackson were boy zombies with no clothes on and... His mother.

Kitty grabbed Pinky and told Jackson to rape his own zombies. As Jackson was doing his moonwalk a dinosaur eats him. Kitty has Pinky tight in her hands and starts running up the Mountains and out of the fog. The more they go up the colder it gets. The dinosaur snaping his big jaws at them, runs at full speed.

[4 points]

The-Complicated-Kitty

xP a n t i e s

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:33 pm
Kiraii-Chan hears a distant "BOOM". She gets nevous. She tells Pebble she is going to check it out, but she wants Pebble to be safe. She thinks for a moment, then desides what she will do with Pebble. Pebble come here" Wispered Kiraii-Chan. As Pebble came closer Kiraii-Chan opened a pot. Kiraii-Chan grabbed Pebble and and put her in the pot and closed the lid. "Stay here and don't move or make a sound, ok." Whispered Kiraii-Chan. Kiraii-Chan Started rampaging through the forest. She was going in full speed. Finually she ran head first into Kyo-Ki. They both fell to the floor. "I'm so sorry!" Said Kiraii-Chan. She got up then helped Kyo-Ki up. "Are your ok? Did you here the boom? ...Oh I see you have a slime too~!" Said Kiraii-Chan.

[3 points]
[total 21]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:55 am
Pinky was slipping out of Kitty's hand. He fell on the ground and yeld, "HELP!" The dinosaur stop and turned around. The dinosaur ran torwards Pinky. The dinosaur picked him up with his tail and gave him to Kitty. The dinosaur wasn't that bad after all. So he started walking up the mountain with Kitty and Pinky on his back.

"Are you ok, Pinky?" asked Kitty. Pinky just sat in her lap with his eyes wide open. The dinosaur stoped and they were on the top of the mountain. Kitty put Pinky in her pocket so he can stay warm. Kitty took out a piece of chocolate from the backpack, not noticing the rock. The dinosaur ate it and left happily. As Kitty was walking up the mountain, she found a place to rest for the night.

Pinky jumped out of Kitty's pocket and stared up at the beautiful sky. He saw the lights that touched the Earth and stared at all the sprits. He looked out at the forest and before he knew it, he was swept away by a big bird. He yeld and woke Kitty up. She wanted to jump, but wouldn't make it. And that is hows Kitty never saw Pinky again... untill the bird came back.

[4 points]
[total=8]

The-Complicated-Kitty

xP a n t i e s

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:33 am
Kiraii-Chan sees a large shadow go over her. Then she hears a scream. "Sorry (Kyo-Ki), I have to go; my camp is over that way. You can come if you like." Said Kiraii-Chan running to her camp. Just as she got to the camp a small pink slime came falling from the trees, but he landed in a bush. "Are you ok???" Kiraii-Chan asked the small slime. The small slime runs behind a tree trunk. "It's okay, I have a slime, too! What's Your name?" asked Kiraii-Chan. The small slime stepped from behind the tree. "My name is Pinky. I got picked up by a bird and lost my mommy." said Pinky. "Ok. You can stay here with us untill we find your mommy." Said Kiraii-Chan with a smile. Kiraii-Chan Went and got Pebble out of the pot. She imediently jumped out. "Pebble we have a new friend with us! Why, don't you go meet him." Said Kiraii-Chan. Pebble imediently went still. "Go on go see him!" Said Kiraii-Chan. Pebble walked over to him.

"H-H-HI. I'm ummmmm..... Peb-bble. WH-WH-WHat's Your name?" Asked Pebble.

"Pebble this is Pinky, Pinky this is Pebble." Said Kiraii-Chan

[3 points]
[total 24]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:43 pm
Kitty yelled and screamed, but Pinky was too far away. Kitty gave up and started to cry. Kitty started to walk down the mountain. She looked down on the ground at the bottom of the mountain and saw a big shadow fly over her. She looked up and found out that was the same bird that took Pinky. Still crying, she picked up tons of rocks and started to throw them at the bird. On hit the birds foot and he swooped down and picked her up.

That night, Pinky went to get a drink of water from the pond. He saw the bird, again. This time he saw Kitty in the bird's legs. He followed the bird, trying to keep up. A big, redish, yellowish, orangeish light was up ahead where the bird was landing. As Pinky got closer to the light, it got hotter. In a minute or so Pinky could tell that the light was a fire. The bird obviously couldn't see the fire, so Pinky started to yell at it, but it was too late. Pinky ran back, crying in big tears, to warn the others. Everyone woke up and left, except Pebble. Pebble was still sleeping. Everyone thought she was in Kiraii-Chan's backpack because the backpack was wiggleing, but itstead it was a lizard. Pinky looked behind him and didn't see Pebble, but a different slime that was pink. Pinky went back towards the fire and found Pebble on the ground breathing deeply. Everyone else finds out Pinky is gone and sits down to wait. Pinky sees the fish bowl tipped over and sees Pebble Jr. on the ground. He picks up Pebble Jr. and puts her in the bowl. Then he puts Pebble on his back and heads towards the lake. "We'll be safe right here," whispered to Pebble.

[5 points]
[13 points]  

The-Complicated-Kitty

Silky Slime Laboratory

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out