• My friends call me . . . . I do not play well with others.
• Doctors say I'm an . . . . Exquisite Female.
• Nature made me a . . . . Wingly : Winglies are known for the pinkish red eyes (not the whole eye, just the eye color) and their silverish blue hair. They are a mix between an elf and a fairy and they can summon their fairy like wings at any time.
• Candles on my birthday cake . . . . Twenty
• Just so you know I'm . . . . Heterosexual, but not interested in the likes of you.
[☪]xxxxxxxxFiner Points →
• My reflection shows this . . . . Coming Soon
• People say I'm . . . . deranged. A tad bit disorganized and all too complicated. Though honestly, there are few words to describe my emotional imbalances. I find pleasure in the misfortune and economical suffering of others; perhaps from the simple fact I have yet to work a day in my life with everything being handed to me on a silver platter. I am very self absorbed; and many believe my beauty to only run skin deep – yet I have never become close enough to anyone to decide otherwise. It’s hard to say really; I personally just think they are jealous of the gifts I was born unto. I can be snotty and rude at the drop of a hat; and rarely will I talk to those below me… or anyone that disgusts me.
• Listen to my story . . . . I was born into a life luxury; a life of aristocracy and authority. I was bred to be cruel, un-kind and un-caring. Sure you have problems; everyone has problems…I have problems – of course my problems far surpass yours. In other words I don’t care. Call me what you will… for it will be the last form of speech that erupts from your venomous lips.
I was raised like most other wingly children; taught the proper ways to articulate my speech and the correct ways to act like a lady. Yet I was raised with so much more. I was bred to rule; bred to command and to take hold. A hold of what you ask? Why the imperfections of the world; Humans, Gigantos and any other race that may show intellectual inferiority. I was taught to pursue order in the world; to grasp a hold of such and bend it to my will. After all; if we do not do such who will? My training was vigorous and never ending as there was so much to learn, so much to do and so much to accomplish. Only things would soon change; for the worse. There were things that I had lightly brushed over in my training; things I didn’t understand – things I was curious about. Now when I recall these things… these images and symbols; my mind recoils much like that of a rubber band. It was as if I was being taught of something more… something darker by nature – something was being stored away within my mind and none of it was sensible. I couldn’t reach these symbols; these images – it was as if my mind was protecting me…keeping me out. Of course I was confused beyond a doubt; and when I would question these teachings never would I get a straight answer. So I decided to leave. Against my better judgment I stole away in the night to never look back – if they would not give me answers to the questions that plagued my mind I would surely find someone who would.
Yet life on the outside was so much more difficult that I could have ever imagined. Things were no longer free nor were they handed to me. Upon occasion I would find a compassionate human; that was willing to put me in a room for the evening… and as always my cold-hearted aristocratic nature would ruin everything. There were times I would respond without a proper thank you and a mere disgusted look across my perfect features. As a result the compassion would end; I would find myself upon the cold dark streets alone. In reality I have always been alone – yet I have never known such until now. I was always kept in the dark; never to see the world for what it is now – never to understand the dangers that plague everything around me. Rumor has it there is a trigger; a trigger that will lead to the ultimate destruction of Serido…but who am I to care? Rather I wander in attempt to find the answers to the questions and pictures that plague my mind; and who knows… maybe I will find some life changing experience that will turn me into a better person.
… yea right…
• I just adore these things . . . . -Fine clothing & Jewlery
- Exquisite wine
- Alluring perfumes
- My own reflection
- Admiration and Adoration from others.
- A hot bubble bath
• Get that away before I smack you . . . . – Being ignored
- Anything that is cheaply made or costs very little.
- Criticism from lesser beings
- Dirt, Grime, Cold, Wet & Animals.
• My heart longs for . . . . No one at this time…
• The dragoon spirit I hold is . . . . White-Silver Dragoon (Light)
• Do I have a dragon? That would be a . . . . No
• I named my dragon . . . . N/A
• My awesome dragon looks like this . . . .N/A
[☪]xxxxxxxxBackstage Secrets →
• I sing this in the shower . . . . Flyleaf - So Sick
• Colors of choice . . . . Slategray & #524431
• My puppeteer is . . . . Leihya_Tearfall
· Fri Nov 20, 2009 @ 02:45am · 0 Comments