Welcome to Gaia! :: View User's Journal | Gaia Journals


View User's Journal

read if u want
as every one knows the super bowl is coming up whenever it is. personly,i dont give a s**t.its the colts vs. the saints. im routing for the colts.(heads up to u sis,im routing for ur fav. team).i mean im glad the saints got in and all but goddamn the colts are undefeted. and for all u haters haten' on me i appald the saints *claps hands*.im not really not a fan of any sport but ive been to a colts game in indanapios or how ever u spell it.(it was the colts vs. the patriots) so dont be haten' on me. we all have are opions here. with heart always, emo chic 3nodding

if justin bieber would of jumped of a sky scraper 90% of ppl would have a break down and the other 10% would grab a chair and say "jump b***h, jump!" that 10% would be me

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Play with GCash
Play with Platinum