Welcome to Gaia! :: View User's Journal | Gaia Journals


View User's Journal

Report This Entry Subscribe to this Journal
lilG's thoughts and dreams Basically i'm gonna write what i think about like for example anime what types of anime i like, what fave characters,poetry, music, drawing, story's i write.

Community Member
Team Project
So today's journal entry is about my team project in my Multimedia class. I am currently learning flash and the basics of animating. For my team assignment/project we have to create an advertisement that promotes my program. since I the only one who could draw in my group(so everybody says but they just didn't want to draw) I wrote and drew the story board out and created the characters from there my twin sister to the characters I created on a sheet of paper and brought them to life in flash, my second team mate created the backgrounds for each scene and my third team did 75% of the animating and the rest of us did the other 25%.

The only problem I encountered was they forgot to send my the background images for my part, so I am stuck having to get up early and get the backgrounds and animate before my class in the afternoon.

Did I mention this is 20% of my grade. oh well what can you do when life gives you lemons, you make do and make lemonade.

My Art[/align:586877c5d1] lilgerm's Deviant Art

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Play with GCash
Play with Platinum