Right now, I'm going to admit, I don't have a plot for anything. I'd much rather wing things, thinking things out too much isn't my style. You have been warned.
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Yes, without a second thought!
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Sounds interesting, there's a good chance
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
Depends on what exactly you have in mind
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
You'd better have some great ideas with this one
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
You're chances aren't looking good
❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
If I had to choose between this and nothing, I'd choose that latter
Semi-Lit or Below ;; ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
- Sorry, but if you're not up to my level, I'll just look right over it, even if it's something I'd do for anything. I've looked at multiple Ouran Host Club roleplays, only to find they were only semi-lit, even if I was incredibly desperate to join one, I would rather not be in one, than be in one under my level. I really don't want to waste my time and skills spitting out posts to the best of my ability to receive something that would take someone less than a minute to write. I need to roleplay with people who match my level.
Ouran High School Host Club ;; ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ [Original] // ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ [Next Generation]
- If you want to get me to roleplay with you, the best thing you could do is dangle an Ouran Host Club roleplay in front of me. If it's fairly new, and at least literate, I'll be all over it! It is though this series that I do most of my roleplaying. I will admit, I love the Original host club over any 'next generation' types or new hosts, I'm not going to lie. However, I'll be willing to play in a next generation if I can be the 'Little Devil' Host, or if there's a Hostess Club, the 'Wild' type, or if they are original types.
Harvest Moon ;; ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
- I won't lie, I've never played any of the games, however, I've still been apart of a Harvest Moon roleplay. I understand the basic workings of the game//roleplay, such as the heart system. Granted there are things that I don't know that I'll ask about it. Even if I've only been in one Harvest Moon related roleplay [as of o3.16.o9], I find them incredibly fun. I love the freedom of it, and how it relates to a real life neighborhood or town.
A Town//Neighborhood Setting ;; ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
- To me, this type of roleplay would fall in the same, or a similar category to a Harvest Moon type roleplay. With this type, I'd like to fall away from what usually seems to pop up in the Neighborhood second of Barton, where's it's all drama, friends leaving and returning and what not. Instead, I'm looking for a small community that's main goal is to make friends, expanding one's social network, going to work, and such. I guess it'd be similar to the Sims as well, when I put it like that... Anyways.. I'd totally be into that kind of a roleplay.
Band ;; ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
- This is a roleplay that I really haven't been a part of, however, I've browsed a few of them, and they look really cute and interesting. In a band roleplay, I'd really be interesting in playing any part for my first go. Because it's the gender I seem to stick with, I'd much rather play a female over a male, so I suppose that rules out boybands. Finally, even though I tend to stick to anime roleplays, if you'd prefer to have real people, I can do that too, my only problem might be find good pictures, so I might ask for some assistance in that department.
Magical//Alchemical//Mythological ;; ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
- This really depends on what you're expecting. Recently I've been dying to play a character that can changer her appearance [similar to Envy from Full Metal Alchemist, if you've seen//read it] and possesses some sort of magical abilities whether they're witch or sorceress or alchemist abilities. As for mythological creatures, the only a few I'd really be into doing right now, those I can think of, would be vampire, banshee, siren, pixies, fairies, nymph, or most humanoid creatures. However, I'm sure most of you now that mythology includes deities, as far as they are concerned, as long as it's a religion I'm familiar with [Greek, Roman and Egyptian mostly], I'll play those as well.
Twilight ;; ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
- Perhaps because you saw that I'd play a vampire you assumed "Ohmigash she must be a Twilight fan! lolwtfbbqroflmao". If you did, you'd be dead wrong. I hate that series with a purple passion. If you know ANYTHING about vampires, you'd know how poorly the book portrays the race. Some examples that I know of are the low sun light tolerance, the inability to sexually reproduce, the fact that real vampires come from Europe, predominantly Romania, not Washington, and so on. It's really bothersome that I'm wasting my time for the failure of a series. Instead, why don't you got read Interview with a Vampire, it's bound to be better.
Seven Deadly Sins // Seven Heavenly Virtues ;; ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
- Here's something else that I've haven't gotten a chance at doing yet, but I would absolutely love to be apart of! I am quite a geek about them, however, mostly the sins. I will admit, I can't think of all the virtues off the top of my head, but that'd besides the point. I think I could play nearly any of the sins, save for maybe lust, or wrath. Actually, I'd really like to have a slothful or envious character. For the virtues, I could play chastity, charity and kindness. Granted, I can't say I'd be excellent beyond all belief at a specific sin or virtue, but often my characters seem to have those traits and I'm used to expressing them.
Alice in Wonderland ;; ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
- I'm such a fan of the two works of literature associated with her, and the animated Disney movie, and can you believe that I haven't been in one? I'd be interested in almost any view. Mind you, I said 'almost'. I'm not too much into a war riddled Wonderland, because I really don't care for war settings and roleplays, I'm more into friendship and romance based roleplays, as I'm sure you might already know. I think, if it were to be an original wonderland roleplay, with original characters, I'd like to be the mad hatter, or even the Alice character, even the Queen of Hearts.
Harry Potter ;; ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
- This sort of falls in the 'Magical' category, but I thought I'd make a specific one. I would love to be a part of a good Harry Potter roleplay. I'd prefer to be a part of one that takes place during the run of the books [so one that includes Harry, Ron, Hermione, Draco, etc], but I might be willing to settle for a Marauders Time, or a Next Generation one. It all really depends on how I'm feeling that day. When it comes to houses, I tend to like to pick either Slytherin or Ravenclaw, but I think I'd be capable of playing a character from any house. However, for canon characters, I don't think I'd be great at playing many of them, maybe just Hermione.
Original Roleplay ;; ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
- With anything being original, I can't really say flat out whether I'd do it or not. Ultimately it depends on what it's about. The best I can say is, contact me in some way, via comment or pm and tell me what your idea is and//or what your roleplay is about, send me a link if it's created already. I'll always inform you if I like it, if it's not my style, and if I'll join it or not. If you don't though, you'll never know.