Steven Spielberg's 2005 adaptation of the of the book 'War of the Worlds', written in 1897: Steven took many modern liberties that differ from the book; Location, alien appearance, kids, ect. I think this was purposely done to take on an occultic religious theme.
1.) The very beginning of the movie represents Isaiah 14:12-14:
"How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, "I will ascend to the heavens; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High."
"How you have fallen from heaven, morning star, son of the dawn!"
- This is symbolized by the ONLY alien we see fall from the sky in the entire movie; This alien represents Lucifer.
"You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low (weakened) the nations!"
- In the very beginning of the movie we see a line of American flags on all the apartment buildings; Signifying America as a proud and strong nation (of people), and it's during the movie that it's America specifically, and other nations of the world, are being destroyed and weakened.
"You have said in your heart, "I will ascend to the heavens"
- The alien Tripods are exactly 150ft tall when standing strait up.
";I will raise my throne above the stars of God" I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly,"
- the 'mount of assembly' makes me think of the scene where one tripod emerges from the woods on a hill and then a group of tripods 'assemble' and start walking along the hills zapping people.
"on the utmost heights of Mount Zaphon."
- 'Zaphon' - is a city on the East of the Jordan territory of Gad (Joshua 13:27); The movie begins in the town of Athens, New York, which is on the East side of the country.
- 'Zaphon' - is a Hebrew word that translates to 'North', and the characters make it to Boston, Massachusetts at the end of the movie, which is going more inward towards the North.
2.) Revelation 12:9 refers to another time in which Satan is cast out of heaven: “The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.”
“The great dragon was hurled down"
- The first alien we see falls from the sky and represents/is Lucifer getting cast out of Heaven.
"—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan,"
- The aliens have a serpent/octopus-like appearance in the book and movie - said to have 16 tentacles; 8 each functioning as 1 arm. In the movie they only have 5 arms.
- The Tripods they drive have about 1 dozen tentacles that can be retracted, 2 heat rays, and 3 headlights - with one massive one on the Tripod.
- For each tentacle, there is at least one one camera probe; In the movie we can see the camera probes 'slithering' about the house in some scenes like a snake, and even arching itself up like one when looking at the daughter sleeping. (In the Spielberg movie the tripod lacks one thing the other movies and original books have in common: The black smoke that is spit out from it.)
- It's suspected that the book 'The Crystal Egg' and 'War of the Worlds' take place in the same universe as suggested by having the appearance of the 'Red Weed' AKA 'Red Creeper' in both books; The Martians in the Crystal Egg are described as humanoid-bats, with human-like faces, metal wings that more so resemble that of bird wings rather than a bat, a bunch of tentacles sticking out of it that serve as hands and feet, a small body, and a round face - sounds demonic to me.
"who leads the whole world astray."
- With the invasion the world descends into chaos with people stealing, killing, and losing their morality.
"He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.”
- The first alien we see (Lucifer) is struck down and rises up from the ground - followed by all the aliens (though we never see them), these other aliens falling down into their ships represent the fallen angels.
3.) In Luke 10:18 Jesus says, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.”
- In the movie we see only ONE alien come down in a literal bolt of lighting - This is the first alien we see rise up from the ground in the movie; This alien represents Lucifer.
4.) In the movie it's specifically mentioned that lightning struck the same area 26 times: (contrary to popular myth, lightning can strike the same place/near the same place more than once)
The meaning of 26 in Gematria:
-Numerical value of the name of God in Hebrew formed of the Hebraic letters 'Yod, He, Waw and He', YHWH, 10+5+6+5=26.
This name of 4 letters giving 26 is found in the 4th chapter of the Genesis with its 26 verses, beginning with Adam and ending by the name of God.
-By using as correspondence table A=1, B=2, ..., Z=26, we find that the name of God in English, GOD, gives 26.
-It associates the idea of the cosmic differentiation, 20, with that of providence or the Karma, 6, and with that to the liberation of the nirvana, 2 + 6 = 8". It would represent also the individual initiative in the fight against the sin.
This, to me, only further proves that God was symbolized by the lightning striking down Lucifer: The alien; And that the followers of Jesus (the background characters) would see his fall, and fight against the sin (alien invasion).
5.) A cold crystal stone was in the asphalt where the lightning struck repeatedly:
- What tends to happen when lightning strikes ground is that it fuses dirt and clays in to silicas. The result is often a glassy rock.
- I believe the type of silica the asphalt turned into was Morion Silica AKA Smoky Quarts, which has a lower specific gravity level.
- Silica minerals make up approximately 26 percent of Earth’s crust by weight - 26, again, being the number of times the lightning struck the ground in the movie.
- Part of me believes this may also be in reference to H.G. Wells other book called 'The Crystal Egg' in which the crystal egg is used as a mirror into the Martian world and (possibly) even a used as a teleportation device; Those with a higher aura (spiritual energy) can see clearer into the stone.
6.) When the first alien shows up in the middle of town, we see the ground crack open and splits run down the pavement; Only ONE building in this entire scene - and the entire movie is ever specifically focused on and shown to be fully destroyed and that is the CHURCH.
- This symbolizes the fall of Christianity/Catholocism in the West; Basically the fall of major religion in general; This also could mean loss of faith, hope, morals, ect.
- This also makes me think about something scientists, world leaders, and conspiracy theorists have been saying for a long time; That if aliens ever invaded our planet we may lose our belief in god and religion, and that if aliens did invade it would finally bring all of humanity together AKA a 'One World Government'.
7.) The lightning took out all car Solenoids:
An idle starter solenoid can receive a large electric current from the car battery and a small electric current from the ignition switch. ... This causes the starter solenoid to close a pair of heavy contacts, thus relaying a large electric current through the starter motor, which in turn sets the engine in motion.
- Symbolizing the destruction of our technology and how it will not help us.
8.) A woman at the boat scene, working for the Red Cross, mentions the blood types 'O+ and RH-' and how they have 'enough of it'.
- RH- is the worlds most rare blood type; With only 5% of the entire world having it. America alone has 15% of it's population with this blood.
- Is known as 'Royal Blood' because it's especially common with those of royal ancestry such as the British Royal Family and the Rothchilds. Also more common in Europe in general.
- Also known as 'Golden Blood' for its rarity.
- People with RH- blood tend to have the following traits:
A.) Highly intelligent
B.) A family and personal history of mental illness; Depression and Schizophrenia being the most common.
C.) Larger heads/foreheads/oddly shaped or elongated head domes.
D.) Can sense other people's emotion to the point it makes them sick.
.) Mothers immune systems (if they're RH- is negative) can develop antibodies to attack and kill the fetus/new born's red blood cells if it's RH- is positive; Effectively killing or seriously injuring the baby. (often to save the baby the mother must get RhoGAM injections twice; Once at 27 weeks and again 72hrs before birth.)
Source: Red Cross:
US population by blood type:
O Rh-positive—39 percent
O Rh-negative—9 percent
A Rh-positive—31 percent
A Rh-negative—6 percent
B Rh-positive—9 percent
B Rh-negative—2 percent
AB Rh-positive—3 percent
AB Rh-negative—1 percent
The Theorizer, on YT, suggested that the aliens were going after specific blood types and killing off all other blood types; Here's my idea about that: I think it's hinted at that the specific blood type the aliens want is O+ and RH- as stated by the woman working for the Red Cross in the boat scene.
- O Rh- positive blood is the most common blood type in the US (39%)
- The aliens were harvesting that blood type as it was the most common; That's what they (may have) bred us for; That specific blood type.
- They didn't realize how diverse our blood types had become/ didn't realize O Rh-negative was different than O Rh- positive/ and/or got desperate and started taking the incorrect blood types and started getting sick - eventually turning the human blood they were consuming orange with disease, and killing off all their Red Weeds that they were 'watering' with human blood. .
*O- is the Universal Blood type
*Both AB- and AB+ are the Universal Plasma types
9.) The sounds the Tripods make are heard EXACTLY 7 times in the movie, and I believe this directly relates to the 7 Trumpets of the Apocalypse:
In Revelation 8:7, John describes an apocalyptic vision. His vision explains the triggering event of the sounding of the first trumpet
"— hail and fire mixed with blood falling to the ground, and approximately 33% of all of the grass and trees in the known world destroyed."
- 'hail' in this instance, could mean Gods swift judgement (of casting down Lucifer (alien/other)
- Fire is seen all throughout the movie; Battle scenes, plane crash, fields on fire, tripods on fire ect.
- The tripods spray human blood on the ground to 'water' their Red Weeds so they grow everywhere - killing off Earths green vegetation (grass/trees) to make way for the red Martian vegetation that also covers their planet Mars; Which is why it's red.
- The Red Weeds also look like blood veins.
In Revelation 8:10-11 - "The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water— the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter."
- There's a tripod seen in the water with its headlight on, causing the water to glow, during the boat scene; It causes a whirlpool before rising to attack people.
- In the opening of the movie the narrator talks about how a single drop of water has millions of organisms/germs in it; This could be referred to as 'bitter water' by the aliens since to them it would be considered unhealthy and even deadly; OR it could be 'bitter water' for humans since the aliens were spraying things in the water to poison us.
- In a scene towards the beginning of the movie the daughter goes into the woods to use the bathroom, but before she can she sees a river with a dead body floating in it; Immediately followed by seeing dozens of dead bodies floating down the river.
Revelation 8:12-13 explains that the fourth trumpet would sound before the length of the days become shortened, and the sun would not shine for a third of the day, and the moon for a third of a night. Therefore, time will be shortened and our days around the world will be experienced differently.
- In the first 3 parts of the movie the sky is always seen to be overcast and dark grey, or only at night time without the moon; It's not until the very end of the movie that the sun finally shows.
According to prophecy, the fifth trumpet will sound before a bottomless pit of fire causes a massive amount of smoke to block the light of the sun.
- The hole in the sky at the beginning of the movie; Where it's surrounded by dark clouds and the center is the only part that has fire-like light shinning through it (Often in occult/Satanic texts things are said to be mirrored/reversed)
This second-to-last trumpet will sound before a war is started near the Euphrates River. Revelation 9:13-21 indicates that four angels will command an army of 200 million individuals.
- The family in the movie lived near a river, not too far from where the first alien landed and attacked - starting the war between humans and aliens.
- I feel it's safe to say the 200million individuals were the remaining Americans who fought against the aliens after the first 100million were killed by them (There's no exact number of how many Americans are killed during the invasion, but since America has around 300million people in it I think it's a safe a bet to say 100 million; The movie is placed in America, so I won't be counting the populations of other invaded countries.
Revelation 11:15- 19 The Seventh Angel will sound his trumpet, and loud voices in Heaven will say: "The kingdom of the world has become the kingdom of our Lord and of his Messiah, and he will reign forever and ever." With the final trumpet, the "resurrection and rapture" will occur. All of those deemed worthy by God will be allowed into his kingdom, while those who are deemed unworthy will be subjected to the Seven Bowls, or "seven wraths of God."
- I feel this is evident in the end of the movie where we no longer see any form of government; No military, no police, no officials, nothing that represents America in general, ect.
- I think the 'Rapture' comes in the form of the tripods' laser beams; When they zap a person they disappear and only their clothes are left behind; Showing that only the flesh can leave and worldly possessions must stay behind.
The movie also references God in both the beginning and end of the movie.
Questions I need help answering:
1,) The father/main character picks up the crystal stone from the lightning-struck pavement and , says it's 'freezing', puts it in his pocket and never talks about or looks at the stone ever again in the movie; Why is it freezing after being struck by lightning, and why does he take it and never talk about it again?
- The tripods, in the book and movie, have horns that say/sound like they say 'Aloo!' - no specific meaning given
- The aliens in the book say 'Ulla' - No specific meaning given
- The aliens are called Martians, but are also known as "Molluscs" or "Sarmaks.
- There's alien writing on the under side of one of the tripods when the father and daughter get taken and put in the cage underneath it - Spielberg said there's no real meaning to it.
It also doesn't help that the company that made the movie is called 'Pendragon Productions' - The term 'Pendragon' means 'chief' or 'ruler' and is on par with the the name/term/title of 'Pindar' (both also referring to dragons/snakes/serpents) - Pindar is the also the ruling title of the (supposed) head of the 13 ruling families of the Illuminati; Also conspired to be a reptillian themself.
As many conspiracy theories believe; The royal and 13 ruling families are reptillians who enjoy drinking blood, eating flesh, want to create a One World Government/New World Order, and want to have absolute power; Themes we can see in the movie.
No comments available ...